Hecate, the Dark Goddess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

12-31-2012

Name: Hecate, the Dark Goddess
Attack: 2
Defense: 3
Ability: 9
Difficulty: 7
Attributes: Ranged, Mage

Base Stats
-Health: 357 (+83)
-Health Regen: 5.5 (+0.6)
-Mana: 250 (+60)
-Mana Regen: 7.0 (+0.7)
-Attack Damage: 50 (+3)
-Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3.1%)
-Attack Range: 550
-Armor: 13 (+3)
-Magic Resist: 30
-Movement Speed: 325

Abilities

- Passive - Dark Covenent
- Hecate gains 0.25% Spellvamp and 0.25% bonus Ability Power for each 1% of her health that's missing.

- Q - Grasp of the Damned
- Active - Hecate summons the souls of the dead to grasp at foes in an area, dealing 100/140/180/220/260 (+80% AP) magic damage over four seconds and slowing enemies by a consecutive 10% every half second.
- Blood Tribute - Enemies who remain within Grasp of the Damned's area of effect for 2 seconds are rooted as long as the spell persists.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
- Cooldown: 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds
- Range: 850
- Radius: 300

- W - Consuming Beauty
- Active - After channeling for a half second, Hecate infects a target with a burning desire to be near her, dealing 60/95/130/165/200 (+30% AP) magic damage to them and charming them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
- Blood Tribute - Consuming Beauty instead fills the target with a murderous frenzy, causing them to attack the nearest target they can, prioritizing champions. Damage they deal applies Hecate's spellvamp.
- Cost: 80 mana
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Range: 675

- E - Unholy Smite
- Active - After a brief delay, Hecate drops a blast of unholy fire onto a location, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 (+80% AP) magic damage to enemies in a large area.
- Blood Tribute - Unholy Smite's fires continue to burn targets for 50% of the damage dealt over 4 seconds, as well as damaging targets within its area of effect for 50% over 4 seconds. Enemies already burning take half damage from the ground-based damage.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
- Range: 800
- Radius: 300

- Ultimate - Blood Tribute
- Toggle - Hecate begins channeling power from her own life force, granting her spells 10/15/20% increased damage and additional effects, but causing her spells to cost health as well as mana.

Lore

"Do not fret, child. I have not come to harm you."
-Hecate, to the summoner who brought her to Valoran, seconds before draining the soul from his body.

There is a darkness in the universe. A force of corruption, pain, and destruction that threatens to consume the world in its dark tendrils. It is Evil, pure and simple, and its actions take many forms, from the small cruelties of the average man, to the massive, cosmic forces that Hecate is an envoy of.

Hecate is the enemy that Kayle and her people fought. The immortal avatar of the cosmic forces of evil, Hecate works to subtly consume the entirety of the universe in her dark embrace. Events unfolding on Valoran, however, have called her attention. Appearing before the summoners, Hecate has offered her services. Though its unknown what her ulterior motives might be, the summoners have cautiously accepted her participation in the League, they have been sure to keep an eye on her, containing her to the Institute of War. She has, as of yet, not fought her sanctions.

Quotes
-On Pick: Embrace the darkness, summoner
-On Move: On wings of darkness.
-On Move: An inexorable tide.
-On Move: They will know my kiss...
-On Attack: Consumed by darkness.
-On Attack: We see the shadows in their soul.
-On Attack: Don't resist oblivion.
-Taunt: Long have we waited for someone as hopeless as you.
-Joke: Ugh, the souls of the damned just won't quiet down. Shut up!
(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)

The5lacker

01-01-2013

Bumpin'

Void22

01-01-2013

Impressive. Very impressive. I would however, have blood tribute have a higher cost, perhaps health per second as right now, its just a tad OP.

The5lacker

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
Impressive. Very impressive. I would however, have blood tribute have a higher cost, perhaps health per second as right now, its just a tad OP.
I'd rather not have a health cost per second, as it's supposed to just be a spell toggle. You turn it on, and your spells become more potent for more cost. 120 health is a HUGE cost for a spell.

anomaly218

01-01-2013

Wow, really good work. Did you do the artwork yourself? This seems like a very cool champion, I like the spell vamp/health cost idea.

The5lacker

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomaly218 View Post
Wow, really good work. Did you do the artwork yourself? This seems like a very cool champion, I like the spell vamp/health cost idea.
Nope. Art is by Genzoman of Deviantart, if I'm remembering correctly. Side effect of having a gargantuan pile of art is I can't remember where half of it comes from.

DryRun

01-01-2013

hey, great champion and original stuff, you've got a good grasp so I wont say much just some thoughts,
1 - passive spell vamp and passive spell vamp on ult, that means with one item she can be running 80% spell vamp, if you want to keep it with the ult, maybe change her passive.
2 - too much cc, if you time your slow\snare and your charm you can do a two second slow leading to a 4 second stun, that's too long in LOL.
other then that, I like it. good work with this champion.

The5lacker

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryRun View Post
hey, great champion and original stuff, you've got a good grasp so I wont say much just some thoughts,
1 - passive spell vamp and passive spell vamp on ult, that means with one item she can be running 80% spell vamp, if you want to keep it with the ult, maybe change her passive.
2 - too much cc, if you time your slow\snare and your charm you can do a two second slow leading to a 4 second stun, that's too long in LOL.
other then that, I like it. good work with this champion.
What item gives 30% Spellvamp? Plus, she only has 30% spellvamp from her passive at 0% health. I.E. dead. She's probably going to waver around 15% spellvamp for the majority of the game, and most of her damage is AoE.

There are so many other champions with stronger, more prevalent cc. Zyra has slows, snares, and knockup. Leona has two stuns. Blitzcrank has a pull and a knockup, in addition to a silence. While it is possible to lock out an opponent for up to 4 seconds with her W and Q, while in Blood Tribute, that's not only a lot of mana and health, but two of her three damage dealing spells just to lock someone out of a fight. That's not the best of plans in a teamfight.

The5lacker

01-02-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-02-2013

Bumpin'