Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruiting for new 5vs5 Team 1300+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahoobb

12-31-2012

Hi everyone I'm attempting to get a 5vs5 team created to hopefully compete in some tournaments at http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-legends however I'm only 13yr old and I know some of you may not want to join a team with a "kid" on it

All right so here is a list of the requirements

1. Respect each other
2. At least Age 13+
3. Highest raiting 1300+ ELO in Solo/Duo Que (up for change)
4. Practice Mon-Thu 4pm-6pm Solo/Duo Que 6pm-8pm 5vs5 (up for change) PST
5. No Raging/Trolling
6. Skype
7. Must Speak English
8. I need someone who can also make calls or people who can follow calls 100% of the time

Remember this is a team game and it may take some time to get uses to everyones play style but if we lose then we will want to just practice more together and improve our "team" skill along with our individual skill hence the reason we will also have practice in Solo/Duo Que

5 Positions Open

Floater(someone who can fill in any role when we're down a man)
Mid
Jungler
ADC
Support

I would prefer to recruit a ADC&Support that have experience playing together.

The goal for this team is to grow as a team together and hopefully learn to work well with each other and possibly come in 1st at some of the z33k's tournaments along with get AT LEAST Gold in 5vs5

If anyone is interested add me in game Kahoobb or post on this thread with your ign and prefered role

Verliswolf

01-01-2013

timezone?

Kahoobb

01-01-2013

Quote:
Verliswolf:
timezone?

Time Zone is PST. Pacific time

Kahoobb

01-01-2013

bump Still in need of 4 core members and a floater would like to get a group of people to hold "try outs" so to speak just to see if we work well together if not then no hard feelings

Onyx Knight

01-02-2013

I can play mid. I was 1300 last season with only the 10 matches played, haven't finished the ten this season, but I've let my brother play half of them and lost them all so I'll be around 1200 to start this time.
Skype - Rhyco_Beastly
IGN - Onyx Knight

ChaosKitteh

01-02-2013

Im strongest at adc but i can also play top. My elo this season is 1331 and trying to climb the ranks. I didnt really play ranked last season.
IGN:ChaosKitteh

Kahoobb

01-03-2013

Thanks everyone for all your interests I'll be contacting everyone soon. However we're still in need of a support, jungler and possible floater. I would like to get the core 5 members together to do a little "trial" run to see if we work well with each other again thank you all for your interests and you'll be hearing from me soon.

Kahoobb

01-04-2013

bump

Chiharu tan

01-04-2013

I can play support well, I am not ranked this season as I have only played three ranked games but last season I was ~1300 elo. My Skype is ipandakat, my username is Chiharu tan. I speak English, I am 17, and I am in Central time ^^

hell yeah 21

01-04-2013

hey. i prefer playing mid but i can play any position except support.
username is "hell yeah 21" add me?