Which of these 3 Junglers do you think is best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous

12-31-2012

These are the 3 junglers I'm interested in.

Lee Sin - It seems awesome to fly around the battlefield and be able to 1v1 people on my own, and counter jungle very easily.

Amumu - Dat bandage toss + ult - Wins games, isn't as mobile as Lee Sin and can't 1v1 as well because he doesn't do that much damage.

Maokai - Seems to have very strong ganks with his root immobilize, not sure about 1v1 capability, surely not as good as Lee Sin in that aspect.

Special mentions - Dr. Mundo : Forgot about this guy, own him too, could consider him perhaps.

I'm so torn between these guys, any ideas? D:

2Pain4

12-31-2012

Lee sin is a monster if you can master him which will takes tons og games to figure out.
amumu is banned alot in ranked
maokai is decent
mundo has fast clear speed but u can only rely on his cleavers as cc. when ganking

Hasuobs

12-31-2012

Overall I find that Lee can carry the hardest, simply by ganking the **** out of everyone early to mid game. He does fall off late, but what they guy above me said, once you master him QQ OP.

Ra1ndown

12-31-2012

Get Maokai. He is an amazing jungler if your team needs a tank and isn't banned like amumu always is. Great ganks, good sustain. Start with E and max your Q first. Get W when you're ready to start ganking.

Elchulus

12-31-2012

Maokai is good because it's pretty hard to fail a gank. So his pressure is the highest.

If someone is overextended, any gank is guaranteed to be successful if you can get within range of W.