I need your help, hero!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kultunas

04-04-2013

You're killing time doing whatever it is you do, wherever you are, when suddenly your Main Champion bursts in from nowhere and says the following.

"I need your help!"

What's happening to the champion/why do they need your help, and what skills would you use to help them.

Morgana: "I need your help! I just got an order for 50 sinful delights, but my oven's broken!"

I help her bake some awesome devil pastries and get 25% commission. Awesome.

TheGazeleHimself

04-04-2013

Sona bursts in and says "!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHATS THAT SONA? Pentakill has a show in half an hour and you need me to lay down some tasty licks to save Runeterra from the sure fate of less-than-sexy tunage!?"

She promptly drops dead...turns out she was just choking on a Teemo 'shroom and needed the Heimer Maneuver.

FORTUNATELY that leaves an open slot in tonights Pentakill show, so I proceed to lay down some tasty licks on the floating slide guitar. Win!

R4GD0LL

04-04-2013

Mundo busts in and says, "Mundo need help! His cleaver break on Rammus back!"

Whereupon I give him a gift card to Bloodbath and Beyond.

ViceN53

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGazeleHimself View Post
Sona bursts in and says "!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHATS THAT SONA? Pentakill has a show in half an hour and you need me to lay down some tasty licks to save Runeterra from the sure fate of less-than-sexy tunage!?"

She promptly drops dead...turns out she was just choking on a Teemo 'shroom and needed the Heimer Maneuver.

FORTUNATELY that leaves an open slot in tonights Pentakill show, so I proceed to lay down some tasty licks on the floating slide guitar. Win!
What to do with Sona's body. . . [That's f*cked up]

Corki comes down and says
"I need your help!"

And that's when I knew I was about to join the Air force.

Saewhat23

04-05-2013

Jayce bursts down the door and says
"I need your help! Viktors made crazy WarMundos and is trying to destroy Piltover! Take your choice of weapon, the Hammer, the Gauntlets, or The Rifle."

And of course, I chose the Hammer.

warfighter101

04-05-2013

Rammus burst in.

Help. (With what?) ...*points to an interview stand* (Your being asked to do an interview but you cant talk?) Yeah. (So what should i say?) ......something. (um....ok) Ok.

And so i completely failed the interview because i didnt know what to say after words i got taunted for failing.

Damnnation12

04-05-2013

Suddenly Elise bursts in and says: "I need your help?! Do men like two long legs or eight long legs?"

I make a :l and say two and left, wasting my time.