Which of these 3 Junglers do you think is best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous

12-31-2012

These are the 3 junglers I'm interested in.

Lee Sin - It seems awesome to fly around the battlefield and be able to 1v1 people on my own, and counter jungle very easily.

Amumu - Dat bandage toss + ult - Wins games, isn't as mobile as Lee Sin and can't 1v1 as well because he doesn't do that much damage.

Maokai - Seems to have very strong ganks with his root immobilize, not sure about 1v1 capability, surely not as good as Lee Sin in that aspect.

Special mentions - Dr. Mundo : Forgot about this guy, own him too, could consider him perhaps.

I'm so torn between these guys, any ideas? D:

Ramcaz

12-31-2012

moa is the easiest to pick up, try him then move onto mumu if you like the gank and tee fight presence or choose lee if you like the whole counter jungle and pick of style, if lee isnt far ahead he loses teamfight presence

goodluck

KTcrazy

12-31-2012

Mundo.

Jneu333

12-31-2012

Amumu is broken in the jungle with the new patch... he doesnt work
Maokai is good, and has good ganks, but doesnt have a very fast jungle route
Lee sin has a fast jungle route with good sustain, but his ganks relay on you hitting your skillshot q

I like lee sin the best

ChiSqrd

12-31-2012

Depends on your playstyle. Mundo, Amumu, and Maokai are full tanks and have different roles. Amumu and Maokai are initiators while Mundo can't really initiate as well and he is better at keeping your AD carry or AP carry safe. Lee Sin is a bruiser deals great damage early game and can fall off late game if you are not fed.

As for clear time and ganks, Amumu and Mundo are pretty fast and their ganks are pretty good if you can land your skill shots. Maokai has gotten slower in the jungle due to the jungle changes but his ganks are still godly and easy to pull off. Lee Sin's clear time is about the same and his ganks are good if you can land his q or w to a nearby minion in order to slow him with e.

PETERBAL

01-01-2013

Amumu

Vizzlepeez

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jneu333 View Post
Amumu is broken in the jungle with the new patch
Please elaborate ur point becuz those new items make him stronger, not weaker

Shiku12

01-01-2013

I would say maokai but he has very limited damage capibility to deal with camps in the jungle. his ganks are beutiful and heis hard to invade for leval one steal because he can just throw his sapling into the lake and see everything.

death obbo

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Please elaborate ur point becuz those new items make him stronger, not weaker
he probably means that amumo is harder to jungle since the creeps get stronger over time faster and are stronger at the beginning which i see no problem with you just need good masteries and good runes and it should be possible if it not this than i don't know what he talking about and even without runes or masteries it should be possible if you land good ganks early after leash and get a kill which i don't think it is something that is not going happen very often

CONDEMN 2 WALL

01-01-2013

xin zhao is a good jungler too and his ganks are good because his gap close slows everyone and three talon strike + war cry gives a quick burst of damage