Domination 500: The Dominion Shoutcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yes Maam Kablam

01-04-2013

I get what you guys are saying about jumping into the action, but I'm reluctant to skip the team composition analysis at the beginning, because one thing I repeatedly hear from SR players is they don't know how to assemble a team at champ select.

However, I think there's an easy solution for this: I'll add youtube annotations to the video, so people who aren't interested in the team comp analysis can just click and skip straight to the action. That way people who want to understand team comp can hear it, those who want to get into the fighting can do that too. I'll go back and add that in tonight.

Also, if you guys want more high elo replays, send them in! Just toss them on mediafire and post the link here; I'll download and take a gander myself. I mentioned this in the OP, but I'm especially looking for games that demonstrate certain things for SR players:

1. How to carry a game via bottom lane
2. How to play characters that are unpopular in SR (Fiora and Karma are the two prime candidates, though AD Malz deserves a gander too)
3. How a team with a dedicated gameplan smashes a team comp with a bad matchup (i.e. a kiting team destroying a bruiser heavy team)

Yes Maam Kablam

01-10-2013

Episode 3 is up, everyone. I really cut down on the rambling this time and kept it to about 25 minutes for a 27 minute game.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...g_losing_into/

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Needs more reddit bumps

Puerto Rican

01-10-2013

lol

Warfie

01-30-2013

So what happened with this? Been waiting for episode 4 for a while