Really taking the fun out of playing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aamon2500

01-03-2013

The past few games I really havn't had the ammount of fun i usually have. Mostly due to players who played Xin Zhou or Vi. If they didn't get to go the the lane they wanted they either quit or just fed the other team. Last game i was going jungle and a xin player just said "Who do you think you are? Either solo top or i'm feeding" I mean come on how can people be this childish? If they don't get what they want they throw a tantrum until someone gives them what they want and by then they've already ruined the game for most people.

I'm not saying that everyone who uses those champs are like that but i myself have experienced these kinds of situations mostly with Xin Zhou, Vi and who can forget Darius. I just wonder is it because they believe that they are somehow better than players that say don't have th champs or just don't use them.

Perhaps this is me just venting my frustration in forums but man it can get frustrating at times.

StoicSwordsman

01-03-2013

I feel your pain sadly it's the downfall of this game selfish play, and simple hit hard and fast attitude. My condolences.

Aamon2500

01-03-2013

Well can't do much about them. Got to just play on and enjoy the few games where everyone is actually cooperating with each other.

PrfsrChaos

01-03-2013

Sadly I've been experiencing this recently too. I don't know what everyone's deal is when they are running Vi.

It would help if they actually were playing well. But this Vi was under the impression that the character was NOT meant to initiate/be a brawler...which is exactly what she's designed to do.

*sigh*

LoL frustrations.

Shadowed Ruby

01-03-2013

I find Xin and Teemo to generally have the highest population of trolls Sad because Teemo is cute (In a burn it alive kind of way) and Xin has an epic lore.

Trance Sawyer

01-03-2013

You'll find tons of this kind of people... feeling pros and all that "dumby" stuff...people blaming because you want to do bot with te emo as well, for example... so they'll feed because "te emo is solo mid" and that kind of stuff...
This game is getting so full of trolls and, of course, it's not as fun as it used to be...

Anyway... the best thing is to have some friends (some people who is great to play with) and try to get at least 2 or 3 of them on every single game... I haven't found any other solution so far =/

Aamon2500

01-04-2013

Today first game xin zhao doesn't want to solo top so renekton has to solo bot. We lose and of course Renekton gets all the blame. It's his fault for feeding their adc. It's my fault for not coming to help in a 1v5 fight. I just laughed at him not much else to do than that. Just so funny.