Teemo Toxic Shot Nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awsar

01-01-2013

Buff teemo pls

doomed2death

01-01-2013

So like... Is this ever going ot get any legitimate discussion?

A Jungle Shaco

Senior Recruiter

01-02-2013

Teemo is so op. His basic attacks stack with ap and attack speed so its like having a champ who does all the damage of a ap caster, but in basic attacks. NO ad can 1v1 him because of his blind and ussally stacks more AS than and ADC. His blind will block there attacks long enough for him to ignite and get 5 basic attacks off. He needs to have his 1 do less magic damage, blind for less, and his passive E should not stack as strongly. SO NO DO NOT NERF HIM. i have probably never won a game agianst ap teemo and i remember losing 1 troll game as him.

Oh btw, if your about to lose just spam your base in shrooms and get into a team fight, as long as you have the tourment thing, you cant lose, they made that item for teemo its so strong on him.

Also Garen needs nerf hes to strong and un-killable in lane if he rushes dorans shiled and brutilizer.

Snuffyx

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtingSquid View Post
Delete Teemo.
Learn to lose without crying.

drcool52

01-04-2013

teemo is underpowerd i hate when people say man teemos op nerf him. i get ganged up all the time and since i dont have much armor and magic resist i get bursted down. so im forced to wait untill everyones ults are down on the other team to even have a chance. and i do agree he sucks until he gets malady. he needs a little buff with is passive. and a little more armor early game.

Reafwalk

01-05-2013

As someone who plays Teemo, I'll share my thoughts. First... calling Teemo OP is silly. If you have ANY kind of gap closer, or stun, and you get to me before I can eat half your life (so, if you can get to me in the first 3-5 hits) you can squash me like a bug. Splat. Teemo Pudding. Granted.... the 3-5 hits it takes me to eat half your life takes about 2 seconds. But think about 2 seconds in a fight, team or otherwise. It's not that long. Oh, and did I mention team fights? because Teemo can be deadly if left alone fore more than a couple seconds, the other team generally focuses on Teemo. Meaning that you have 5 people doing everything they can to stun, silence, drag, root, and kill one person. Squishy as Teemo is, this usually means dead in the first half second of a team fight. It's why you'll see a lot of Teemos avoid team fights altogether.

On building Teemo... personally the On-Hit build, I find that it sucks. I'm always much more successful when I go with an AP build. Problem with an AP build is that it's really expensive, and early game doesn't give Teemo enough power to actually do the killing needed for farming. What does this mean? It means having to do /something/ to get their farming up. Usually this is when you see Teemo going with Runaan's (sp?) Hurricane. Which is something of a newb Teemo build. Matter of fact, if you have Hurricane in your build, you're likely to see your allies and enemies telling you what a newb you are. Now, you've also just spent. 2750gp to get an item that will help you get gold so you can get the items that will make you viable. Wow. That's just, awesome. Pure awesome.

Is the problem with Teemo?
Maybe, it could be he needs some of his damage to scale better with his AP.
Is the problem itemization?
It could be that as well, some of the items could use a little bit of a rework to make all Ap builds a little more viable. I mean, we've all noticed the new trend towards AD, because it's cheaper and faster. Being cheaper to build makes it faster to build. Being faster to build allows you to build early. Being built early allows you to snowball. This causes a problem for AP. because Ap builds are alll so freaking expensive.
Is the problem playstyle?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say.... maybe. I've been in teams where they supported the Teemo really well. I worked with people who warded, watched for ganks heading towards me, covered me when the other team tried to gank, and essentially let me get fat and happy, build a nice build, and use it to eat people up. It takes a lot of work, and a lot of teamwork, and a lot of dedicating the team to help one or two people get fat, but it works........ Assuming the other team doesn't realize that this is what's going on, and send their entire team to gank one person. When that happens, and they focus on person, and ignore the rest of the team, Teemo gets shut down, over and over. (See above, point about squishy).

So yeah, just my two cents.

Syl

01-05-2013

Cuz his global taunt is not OP itself.

NaginataX

01-05-2013

I don't play teemo enough to effectively comment on his ap scaling, however, having played AGAINST him, I can definitely say there have been times where his mushrooms easily do 1/3 of my champs health (assuming I'm playing a squishy like leblanc, ahri, etc) and that's without him even actively being involved in fighting! Combine being either kited into or accidently hitting a shroom while playing a squishy adc (let's say cait), getting blinded IMMEDIATELY, and then having auto attacks AND a stacking poison AND probably ignite and it's not even a remotely close fight.

That being said, I've seen his E get extremely op when it comes to harassment in top lane and makes it incredibly difficult to trade or even farm w/out getting hit by a single autoattack + poison and losing a large chunk of health from a single hit with absolutely no way of dealing damage to him if you factor in the blind.

Pilige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

How is he underpowered? I'd say they buffed AP Teemo way to much, especially with Liandry's now in the mix. If they nerf AP, just play on-hit. A 6 item on-hit teemo is a terrible thing to stumble upon.

EDIT: Btw way, asking for buffs on a champ who can actually be a strong pick is a waste of forum space. Teemo still kicks GP's ass, so hold off on the "Teemo is weak" **** until much weaker champions get the buffs they need.

Nea De Penserhir

01-05-2013

Nerfing ratios doesn't nerf early game. Just saying.