Elo Hell is Fake.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aggro

12-31-2012

What's up with all these people saying elo hell exists? It's as simple as carrying your team and learning more and more to improve your skills. If you can't even win your lane more than AT LEAST 50% of the time then why are you complaining? If you want to win the game, you have to win your lane, take their tower and roam. If you win your lane take tower, and if you continue to farm completely overextended then all you are doing is nothing. Leave your lane. Go snowball even harder, get other lanes fed, don't take their farm, and get objectives.

And of course there will be all of you that like to argue and say your team feeds and get afk'ers every other game. But what you are saying is just statistically retarded. The other team will have these people as well. Dont piss off your team and well I know it's hard but just TRY and be silent every time they die or do something stupid, just say gj when they do something good, that there will win you many more games.

Build armor/mr depending on who does the most damage, especially if its a champ that snowballs easily. Every point of armor/mr is 1% effective health. 100 health with 1 armor gets you 101 health against physical damage. 1000 health with 10 armor gets you 1100 health against physical damage, same with mr.

Learn how to focus these fed individuals in team fights, I find over 70% of the time I can go ham on their adc or whatever and the only person attacking me is theirselves.

Buy a GA. Nuff said.

Stop crying about how bad your team is. You are a part of your team so every time you say you get teams that suck more than the bots you are just insulting yourself tbh.

Well, my intention for making this post was originally to just vent at the people crying about elo hell. It's pretty absurd to say you are better than everybody at your elo. And it sounds stupid to everybody but yourself. I ended up giving tips as well, that I have learned from personal experience. I'm not making this thread to say I'm good or for people to look me up on lolking. I'm only about 1.1k elo. The more people that don't believe in elo hell, the more people that won't be in it. Elo is just a number anyway.

IceCreamSammich

12-31-2012

I'm sorry to have to disagree with you, but as an ADC, I consistantly (95%+) win my lane, both in farm and towers. But it seems that in at least 70% of games is another lane that loses thier lane just as bad - if not worse. Sometimes I can destroy bot lane while both top and mid get destroyed. In both of these cases, even a fed ADC cannot change the outcome when facing 2-3 enemy champs fed just as much. I wated a 2200 elo friend play my champ and he got 22/4/17, but still lost. That is what I had to do to prove to him that elo hell DOES exist. This is a TEAM game, and no single player can win it.

CrazyRabidDog

12-31-2012

Im neutral on this matter. I have found that while a player can perform at their best and do everything right it also depends on their other team mates and the enemy. My recent game i was leading ahead of my team by about 2 levels and would constantly harass the enemy inmy sides team so that my team mates could feed and gain level points. However despite me revealing this was to my best intentions the team mates would think i was trying to show them up or control their game. I was just trying to help but each time it nearly always ended with them swapping lanes and me thoroughly bewildered. Other times this tactic has worked well. It all depends on the players and their level of co-operation and team stratergy.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRabidDog View Post
Im neutral on this matter. I have found that while a player can perform at their best and do everything right it also depends on their other team mates and the enemy. My recent game i was leading ahead of my team by about 2 levels and would constantly harass the enemy inmy sides team so that my team mates could feed and gain level points. However despite me revealing this was to my best intentions the team mates would think i was trying to show them up or control their game. I was just trying to help but each time it nearly always ended with them swapping lanes and me thoroughly bewildered. Other times this tactic has worked well. It all depends on the players and their level of co-operation and team stratergy.
You're level 12. At your level, people are going to be idiots and bad. It gets better (oh god I can't believe I used that horrible phrase) at higher levels.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
You're level 12. At your level, people are going to be idiots and bad. It gets better (oh god I can't believe I used that horrible phrase) at higher levels.
You realize that's probably his smurf

adc

Master Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syferfyre View Post
You realize that's probably his smurf
He's calling them level points. I highly doubt it.

Mamie Jeadows

12-31-2012

elo hell is made up of good players, trying to escape the grasps of trollers.

AJStarhiker

12-31-2012

Elo Hell is players who think they are better than they are and spend the game blaming everyone else instead of playing as a team.

fakeagent1932

12-31-2012

i agree Mamie!

TheShepherddd

12-31-2012

Bump. It's a good point not to blame on your team mates and only concentrate on team fights.