Starting to see why 3v3 why I dislike 3v3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foonakie

12-31-2012

Pub stomping is waaaay to easy.

And too many champions just stomp with such unfair advantages, namely Singe and Amumu.

You get a BFT on them and there's barely anything you can do to stop them.

I also noticed that buy MR and Armor in S3 is becoming a lot less important because there is so many items in game that give pen it's ridiculous.

This map so far is stomp or be stomped. There is very little you can do to turn the game around except to sit in base and turtle for 25 minutes. Which brings me to my next point.

When things start to get rough, teams will just sit in base and farm minions until they're even with their opponents. That ain't fun.

I had a game yesterday that lasted 62 minutes cause the opposing team just sat in base defending and farming until they could fight back. Split pushing is too difficult cause the turrets are too close to each other, IMO.

tl;dr: AoE comps are too strong, BFT is really powerful on certain champs, turtling is a problem

/rant

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

AoE Bruisers has always been the meta in Threes.

BFT is an expensive item and usually requires you to sacrifice early tank to build it. My advice to you would be to BUILD MR EARLY GAME so you can shut the enemies down.

I was once against a Teemo and Amumu. My team and I built an Aegis and I rushed a Wit's end and SHAZAM! We were at ~200 MR. The rest was just having a focus on the main threats in teamfights (killing Teemo then Amumu) and early game caution with a hint of surprise ganks from me, the jungler.

As for turtling, if you have a good team comp then all you need to do is Kill Vilemaw, Capture 2 altars, Get the Ichor of Rage/Illumination and just fight the "turtling" enemy team.

Zamíel

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
AoE Bruisers has always been the meta in Threes.

BFT is an expensive item and usually requires you to sacrifice early tank to build it. My advice to you would be to BUILD MR EARLY GAME so you can shut the enemies down.

I was once against a Teemo and Amumu. My team and I built an Aegis and I rushed a Wit's end and SHAZAM! We were at ~200 MR. The rest was just having a focus on the main threats in teamfights (killing Teemo then Amumu) and early game caution with a hint of surprise ganks from me, the jungler.

As for turtling, if you have a good team comp then all you need to do is Kill Vilemaw, Capture 2 altars, Get the Ichor of Rage/Illumination and just fight the "turtling" enemy team.
Amumu with void abyssal and sorc shoes is gonna nuke your entire team before you can kill that teemo man.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamel View Post
Amumu with void abyssal and sorc shoes is gonna nuke your entire team before you can kill that teemo man.
My Cho'Gath with an Aegis, Wit's End, QSS AND Banshees laughs at your suggestion.

But seriously, Wit's End and Aegis are two very accessible and cheap items.

If a teammate and you build Aegis+Wit's end, you both can be sitting at 200MR before amumu can afford anything decent :3

Eloquid

01-02-2013

As a player that mains Singed on TT, I can tell you this. BFT was the thing to rush for in S2, after Rod of Ages and it was sweet ride. I was tanky by design and able to deal lot of damage. In S3 however, I never build BFT because I'm too squishy and basically don't fulfill my purpose (or any for that matter) if I don't go for Rylais immediately after RoA. After that I build defensive items. BFT is absolutely the last item to build on Singed, and it almost never happens because games are too short. So no, BFT isn't miracle item on Singed in S3.