Shaco's capability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snewdy

12-31-2012

I like the overall idea behind shaco, but I find his abilities severely lacking to accomplish what he's intended to. 3.5 secs of stealth is not a lot of time to get much out of backstab, and the JITB's attack seems to tickle at best.

Generally it's very difficult to get much done with him unless you have a big gear advantage and can just gank someone lower level. Otherwise all you really get is 1 good hit and meager attacks after that. Being invisible and getting 1 hit really isn't enough to warrant him as an assassin.

It's just not enough. Please, I really think this poor guy deserves a buff.

Tomukai

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snewdy View Post
I like the overall idea behind shaco, but I find his abilities severely lacking to accomplish what he's intended to. 3.5 secs of stealth is not a lot of time to get much out of backstab, and the JITB's attack seems to tickle at best.

Generally it's very difficult to get much done with him unless you have a big gear advantage and can just gank someone lower level. Otherwise all you really get is 1 good hit and meager attacks after that. Being invisible and getting 1 hit really isn't enough to warrant him as an assassin.

It's just not enough. Please, I really think this poor guy deserves a buff.
As much as I agree with you, I disagree with you in the fact that Shaco is this "useless" drone of not getting anything done. His kit revolves around him sticking to targets and dishing out pain with backstab, and not necessarily destroying everyone with his abilities. His jitbs are a one point wonder to jungle, and if anything his main source of damage other then his ult (which is among the best in the game for dealing damage) is his E, which you use to finish because you crave the passive to stick to targets like superglue.

CeeRob

12-31-2012

I just wish he did more damage....................Possibly make his Q more powerful.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

12-31-2012

yes q 1:1 scaling skill needs to be stronger

footfoe

12-31-2012

But shaco is so scary. He comes in with his clone or him and you never know if it's real or not or when he will show up.

besides, alot of ganks just need the extra damage of a second champion.

Snewdy

01-01-2013

Is there an effective way to use this guy? Am i just completely missing something? It doesn't seem it's even really possible to play competitively with Shaco right now...

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

i agree kha zix does everything he does better with a higher burst and can actually snipe enemies effectively. shaco's kinda outdated

sad thing with shaco is if u reset his boxes at blue in anyway he can't jungle without a massive leash.

Snewdy

01-02-2013

Just watched a pro game with Shaco in it...he was downright pitiful. He jungled for the first ~15 mins non-stop and then all he really did was gank people with less then 20% health and "sometimes" get a kill. Any time it was a team fight or more then 2 enemy champs he gets pummeled. His ending score was 2-6-5 and his team lost badly.

Please buff this poor soul...