Looking for ranked 5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixel Addiction

01-01-2013

Hello, état de rêve here. I'm looking for a laid back team. During S2, I quit due to college about mid season. With this being said, my account has been rerolled recently, and I'm ready to find a good team. I'm a college student, as I've mentioned before. I'm studying Chemistry (Muahaha, yes, I play Singed). I have plenty of free time, even with the workload from classes.

Roles/Champs are as listed/In order from most preferred

ADC - Vayne, Draven, Twitch
Jungle - Amumu, Malphite, Master Yi, Maokai, Warwick, Jax
Support - Zyra, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Lulu, Leona, Morgana
Mid - Morgana, Katarina, Brand, Gragas, Zed, Zilean, Zyra, Rumble
Top - Olaf, Shen, Rumble, Jarvan IV, Singed

Note: I can play more champions, I'm just better with these.

SnMCaRRy

01-01-2013

Hey guys! I need a GREAT ranked team ELO 2070 on my main account. Have 4 level 30's sold 2 of them with +500 wins and +800 wins. I play IGN tournaments and want to build a team for 1 in the future. Feel free to add me on this account I can play any position well but specialize in AD/TANK.

My Best:

ADC - twitch
APC - ryze
MID - gragas/anivia/swain
TANKS - volibear/malphite
SOLO TOP - jax/wukong/yi
SUPPORT - nunu/blitz/zilean
JUNGLERS - trundle/fiddle/olaf/skarner

as u can see, i have variety. dont hesitate to add me im looking for 3 more to make a team that can win events and be seeded top ranked. Summoner name: SnMCaRRy (if any of u play the call of duty series SnM stands for Show No Mercy top 3 pro team of all time along with OpTic FeaR and nV) so yea.... straight nerding haha

Syphontwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

so originally, I was thinking to join a team already formed, but I will captain one since that seems to be what people are expecting.

Add me in game, talk to me if you see me online. A few of you have already added me. Later tonight I will take a look through all the posts and add people to a team for some practice norms. This will be a fairly serious group, not rigid military or anything like that, but I will have expectations for meeting times and such.

Keep the posts coming and I'll start the practicing!

Syphontwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

December 3rd at 7PM EST is next planned time to meetup. Anyone interested in joining or those who wanna practice and get to know each other more please come

EDIT:
fixed the date