Looking for ranked 5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syphontwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Hello all!

I'm Syphontwo. Recently, the teams which I were a part of have all dissolved due to RL things like family, friends, nothing bad within the team. This however does make me a bit sad, so I am looking for another group of dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join in an adventure to the top.

I am currently at 1400 elo, I main ADC but I am open to any position, I'll list my order of preference at the bottom. I stream whenever I can, been a little slow over the holidays since I have been moving across a few states. My personal goals in league are to continue streaming and place well in national tournaments. This is a lofty goal, but one I know that with a team of fellow dedicated summoners I can fulfill.

A little about myself. I recently graduated college with honors as a Design Engineer and am working on my masters in Industrial Project Management. My masters work does not occupy much of my time, and due to the nature of the coursework, the classes can be easily rescheduled around gaming. I am married, but have no children yet, so I should have plenty of time to dedicate to a team who is as enthusiastic as I am. I have been playing league consistently for well over a year so far. The only other game that I stream and play regularly is minecraft, being an engineer and designer I can't resist it.

Anyway, thank you for reading this far. as promised, this is the quick and dirty:
IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE (these are favorites, not the only people I can use)

1400+ elo (at time written)

ADC: ez, corki, graves, sivir
MID: ori, ahri, lux
SUPPORT: sona, taric, soraka
TOP: jax, singed, vlad
JUNGLE: lee sin, darius

l am Ben

Recruiter

12-31-2012

i was well at 1400 elo at the start of s2 but i recently had a bad turn in ranked solo que and i dropped some elo. Wondering if i can still try. I can play all of the characters except vlad. Bane of my existence. But can i reccomend wider choice of junglers such as early gankers: mao, mumu which has a good transition into late game?
ADC: Ez Corki Cait
MID: Ori Kat Lee
Supp: Taric Sona Lulu
Top: Jack of all trades
Jungle Mao Amumu Xin

CameronWGames

12-31-2012

Hello! My name is Cameron! CameronWGames on League! I'm a graceful player, who mains top lane, but is a true jack-of-all-trades. I play every position, but I love my top lane! And I primarily main Jax! I love that champion to death! I have stumbled down to 900 ELO sadly from the trolls in ranked, but do not doubt the skills in which you've not seen.

A little about me is, I'm a senior in highschool, working under computer coding and crafting. And I love to joke around and be a comedian with my friends! And I DO own every champion, for the sake of being able to switch with any teammate who needs any champion to help in any way I can.

Well I hope you consider me for your Ranked Team! Message me when you can, add me under the name: CameronWGames, on League of Legends!

ADC: Graves, Twitch, MF
Mid: Ori, Ryze, Ahri
Supp: Taric, Lulu, Sona
Top: (Primarily) Jax, Vlad, Olaf, and Singed. (Other than that I play EVERY top)
Jungle: Nocturne, Warwick, Lee Sin

ricebowl13

01-01-2013

I am best at support, but I can play Jungle and ADC as well

VG LordMidKing

01-01-2013

I'm sitting just above 1300, but I played on a Gold team, but sadly we had to split due to problems in the group, I have played Solo Top as my primary position, but I have recently taken up a little ADC on the side, along with a little bit more AP Mid.

I suppose a little about me is that I am a Freshman in College studying to go into the film industry, I have been playing League of Legends ever since the end of Season One, but that was only on the weekends, last Summer I finally took up League as a daily activity and I have been enjoying it ever since.

I suppose I'll do the champs at all positions thing also.

ADC: Ez, Graves, Vayne
Mid: Katarina, LeBlanc, Ahri, Anivia
Support: Soraka, Lux?
Top: Garen, Shen, Jayce, etc
Jungle: Rengar, Skarner, Xin Zhao

BestofCardboard

01-01-2013

Im interested in joining a 5v5 team as well. I can play almost every role except support I am horrid at that. But can play most roles very well. I was placed at 1223 solo q rating but have played in the 14-1500 elo rating when duo qing before.

My mains for each lane are:
Top: Jax, Darius, Vlad, Shen, Singed, Mundo, Irelia, Renekton
Jungle: Alistar, Shen, Lee Sin, Shyvana, Amumu, Mundo, Maokai
Mid: Orianna Lux, Vlad, Ahri, Katarina
ADC: Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Corki, Draven

In-Game is Garuon
Smurf: DasGanxx

BestofCardboard

01-01-2013

m interested in joining a 5v5 team as well. I can play almost every role except support I am horrid at that. But can play most roles very well. I was placed at 1223 solo q rating but have played in the 14-1500 elo rating when duo qing before.

My mains for each lane are:
Top: Jax, Darius, Vlad, Shen, Singed, Mundo, Irelia, Renekton
Jungle: Alistar, Shen, Lee Sin, Shyvana, Amumu, Mundo, Maokai
Mid: Orianna Lux, Vlad, Ahri, Katarina
ADC: Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Corki, Draven

In-Game is Garuon
Smurf: DasGanxx

RotaryBoiii

01-01-2013

add me RotaryBoiii

Top: Garen, Xin Zhao
Jungle: Xin Zhao, Hecarim
Mid: Xin Zhao

QuitJawsin

01-01-2013

I havent really read any of these posts, but basically im also looking for a ranked 5's team.

Name: QuitJawsin (Solo/duo queue ELO: 1333)

Top:Chogath
Mid:Chogath
Jungle:Nunu,Lee sin
Support:Taric
ADC:Ez

FrostJake

Recruiter

01-01-2013

My ello is 1256 but i am very good player, my often playes are adc or mid i can play other lanes
ADC - graves ezreal mf
MID - brand fizz kata
Also i have full ad/ap runes check my ranked stats with adc
Summoner name : Frostjake add me or reply if you are interest