Riot please make the S3 SR from left to right instead of top to bottom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Pony

Senior Member

12-31-2012

This will fix the visual disadvantage that purple team has because of HUD intrusion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

12-31-2012

It's not a disadvantage. Show me any high level player that agrees that it's a disadvantage.

Here are similar topics:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2957710
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2908860
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2958821


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Pony

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
It's not a disadvantage. Show me any high level player that agrees that it's a disadvantage.

Here are similar topics:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2957710
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2908860
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2958821
it's a disadvantage simply because the two sides are not even in the issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

12-31-2012

No, it's a disadvantage because you're playing with locked camera on. Any player who plays with unlocked camera, myself included, will dispute it. I never, ever feel like I'm at a disadvantage playing on purple side, and I never feel like I lost simply because we were on purple side.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Pony

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
No, it's a disadvantage because you're playing with locked camera on. Any player who plays with unlocked camera, myself included, will dispute it. I never, ever feel like I'm at a disadvantage playing on purple side, and I never feel like I lost simply because we were on purple side.
Some people like to play with locked, some people NEED to play with locked cam because they have a condition that doesnt allow them to move their hands so much, whatever the reason is, you dont care at all if someone plays locked or not.

currently there is a disadvantage to people who play with locked in purple, and this could be fixed by simply designing the maps to be from left to right.

this decision would not affect you in any possible way, and it would benefit people who actually do have a problem.

so why the hell do you go against the idea?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlayerofAsmodean

Senior Member

12-31-2012

RIOT has stated that statistically blue side has a slight advantage. However, this has more to do with the position of objectives (dragon and baron) than the camera angle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragnaraq

Senior Member

12-31-2012

NTY, would rather have an inverted screen than that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
Some people like to play with locked, some people NEED to play with locked cam because they have a condition that doesnt allow them to move their hands so much, whatever the reason is, you dont care at all if someone plays locked or not.

currently there is a disadvantage to people who play with locked in purple, and this could be fixed by simply designing the maps to be from left to right.

this decision would not affect you in any possible way, and it would benefit people who actually do have a problem.

so why the hell do you go against the idea?
I'm not against the idea. If Riot decided "Hey, let's do this", I'm not going to start raging on the forums about it. I don't really care. What I do care about is how frustrating it is to see these types of posts every day. I'm trying to stop people posting these every other day screaming "Riot y u no fix dis!" Riot is more than likely never going to change this. Every argument has been beaten to death over and over and over. It's the same with the role queueing threads. They happen once every day or two, all the time.

Riot is more than likely not going to do anything about it because League of Legends has very, very few players who use locked camera for a significant amount of time. As in, a fraction the amount of colorblind players there are, and it took a LONG time to get a colorblind mode implemented.

Riot isn't going to spend a lot of time and resources to cater to a fraction of a fraction of their population.