I dont find league fun to play unless i win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShallSetYouFree

12-31-2012

On those rare occasions where the game is close i suppose the suspense kinda makes it exiting whether i win or lose. Unfortunately i would say 90% of my games are either win big or lose big.. Either way i dont like this feeling at all so im gonna find a more carefree game. Was somewhat fun while it lasted but life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusis View Post
So what do you feel when you don't yet know the outcome?

Or do you mean losing upsets you so much that is spoils the fun you where having?
Losing spoils the fun because this game makes me feel like i wasted my time trying so hard to win for 20+ minutes. Pretty much sums it up.

Ominous

12-31-2012

When I'm doing really well and my team feeds and we lose because of that I get pretty irritated.

Boloney

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShallSetYouFree View Post
Losing spoils the fun because this game makes me feel like i wasted my time trying so hard to win for 20+ minutes. Pretty much sums it up.

Not accomplishing your goals is what makes you feel that way. It's a matter of mindset.

"Winning" is an impractical goal in that sense, because you should expect to lose more or less 50% of the time. That's just how it goes. So set different goals for yourself. Something that will help you win games, but is realistically and predictably possible to accomplish.

"I want to improve the CS I have 10 minutes in."

"I want try a different jungle route to see if it works better."

"I want to secure the first dragon kill X minutes in."

Et cetera.

Those are better goals. They're possible to accomplish even in a losing game. And they help you learn and improve skills that help you win more games at the same time.

Dukatenscheisser

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
Not accomplishing your goals is what makes you feel that way. It's a matter of mindset.

"Winning" is an impractical goal in that sense, because you should expect to lose more or less 50% of the time. That's just how it goes. So set different goals for yourself. Something that will help you win games, but is realistically and predictably possible to accomplish.

Et cetera.

Those are better goals. They're possible to accomplish even in a losing game. And they help you learn and improve skills that help you win more games at the same time.
This is really good advice.

ShallSetYouFree

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boloney View Post

Et cetera.

THis is good advice but i think your missing the point. I dont like playing a game for 20+ minutes and trying so hard to come out short in the end. I do try to improve every game and try new things but i just hate it when all my effort goes to waste atleast thats how I feel. I guess im just not an RTS type gamer. This is the first rts game ive ever played and will be the last it just doesnt suit me at all.

Sojjang

01-01-2013

For me, if my team is playing the objectives, communicating, friendly to each other, having a good time, and complimenting/advising each other to get better at the game, whether I win or lose I really could care less. If we lose a close game like that, I have no complaints at all, was a ggwp.

IS143e91ad3161f9d2ba009

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShallSetYouFree View Post
Anyone else feel the same about this game? Ive been playing league of legends for about 8 months now and I started to notice that unless i win i dont have any fun. Never felt this way about any other game ive played. I guess being in 20+ min matches kinda heart breaks me a lot when i lose and makes me feel like i wasted my time. Well time to move on to a more fast pace carefree game like black ops 2 or something.
Yes. Summoner code says "Have fun, but not at other people's expense." When 90% of the playerbase does not have fun when they lose, this means that the entire enemy team can be reported for making you have a "negative" experience.

ShallSetYouFree

01-01-2013

Wow i played my last game just now before i uninstalled, so close, that it could go both ways and it went for 50 mins, then our adc disconnects and we lost, Yep Im done with this game so kbye last thing i post here.

Rhythmless Ninja

01-01-2013

Equal matches are fun, where both teams have no members with downs.

Cloud Halcyon

01-01-2013

Play in a 5man premade. As long as no one is a tryhard, you'll have fun. So many ****s and giggles.