I dont find league fun to play unless i win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShallSetYouFree

12-31-2012

Anyone else feel the same about this game? Ive been playing league of legends for about 8 months now and I started to notice that unless i win i dont have any fun. Never felt this way about any other game ive played. I guess being in 20+ min matches kinda heart breaks me a lot when i lose and makes me feel like i wasted my time. Well time to move on to a more fast pace carefree game like black ops 2 or something.

CrewzControl

12-31-2012

play with friends.

Ominous

12-31-2012

I feel this way when I play ranked and some games unless I'm with friends.

WaeTonyWae

12-31-2012

If both sides play well and it's not like 0/5 bottom lane on either team, it's fun.
Pub stomping isn't fun.
Being pub stomped isn't fun.

1st HanarSpectre

12-31-2012

Nope.
I much prefer to win, but I don't get upset or feel like the game is void of anyfun on a loss.
In fact, a complete stomp is what I find the most boring.
50+minute close games are the best.

Meshly

12-31-2012

It's one of those games, but I can have fun if I lose. But only if it's a non-serious build and I am doing half decent with it. Oh, or playing with friends.

Bubble Trouble

Senior Recruiter

12-31-2012

I feel that way about anything. Everyone says they dont care they just play for fun, but dying repeatedly in a game cant be any fun.
Even if its a close game like everyone else says, while playing its fun, but if we do eventually lose the game, i wouldnt be happy about it lol.

DannyPhantumm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I agree. I do not play to lose. That's stupid.

ON THE RARE OCCASION is the game ACTUALLY a GG. I mean, 35 minutes in game, and both sides stand an equal chance of winning. Those are the games I like. And the games with EPIC plays and stuff. Even if I lose, I enjoy those games because it was indeed, a legit Good Game.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaeTónyWae View Post
If both sides play well and it's not like 0/5 bottom lane on either team, it's fun.
Pub stomping isn't fun.
Being pub stomped isn't fun.
Exactly. If its a balanced game, its usually quite fun, even with a loss.

Bite

12-31-2012

win.