Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dont find league fun to play unless i win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShallSetYouFree

12-31-2012

Anyone else feel the same about this game? Ive been playing league of legends for about 8 months now and I started to notice that unless i win i dont have any fun. Never felt this way about any other game ive played. I guess being in 20+ min matches kinda heart breaks me a lot when i lose and makes me feel like i wasted my time. Well time to move on to a more fast pace carefree game like black ops 2 or something.

CrewzControl

12-31-2012

play with friends.

Ominous

12-31-2012

I feel this way when I play ranked and some games unless I'm with friends.

WaeTonyWae

Recruiter

12-31-2012

If both sides play well and it's not like 0/5 bottom lane on either team, it's fun.
Pub stomping isn't fun.
Being pub stomped isn't fun.

1st HanarSpectre

12-31-2012

Nope.
I much prefer to win, but I don't get upset or feel like the game is void of anyfun on a loss.
In fact, a complete stomp is what I find the most boring.
50+minute close games are the best.

Meshly

12-31-2012

It's one of those games, but I can have fun if I lose. But only if it's a non-serious build and I am doing half decent with it. Oh, or playing with friends.

Bubble Trouble

Senior Recruiter

12-31-2012

I feel that way about anything. Everyone says they dont care they just play for fun, but dying repeatedly in a game cant be any fun.
Even if its a close game like everyone else says, while playing its fun, but if we do eventually lose the game, i wouldnt be happy about it lol.

DannyPhantumm

12-31-2012

I agree. I do not play to lose. That's stupid.

ON THE RARE OCCASION is the game ACTUALLY a GG. I mean, 35 minutes in game, and both sides stand an equal chance of winning. Those are the games I like. And the games with EPIC plays and stuff. Even if I lose, I enjoy those games because it was indeed, a legit Good Game.

EpicFrogNinja

12-31-2012

Quote:
WaeTónyWae:
If both sides play well and it's not like 0/5 bottom lane on either team, it's fun.
Pub stomping isn't fun.
Being pub stomped isn't fun.

Exactly. If its a balanced game, its usually quite fun, even with a loss.

Bite

12-31-2012

win.