Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

need help tired of losing games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerocool3809

12-31-2012

so for a bit now i have been getting series lags where i freeze with perfect ping and fps and character still moves and its cost be a lot of games and rank games and last game it was showing ping of a even 500 like when servers go down and have been time where i was on skype playing with a friend and it was doing it where everything was frozen and my character was stuck running in place behind the turrent and i was clicking around it and he said i was moving i could click and he would move but on my end everything is frozen please help tiered losing games bc of this especially ranked games like my last one

Zerocool3809

12-31-2012

bump and if anyone have had the same problem and if it can be fixed please tell me would love to be able to play and not worry about this happening

Zerocool3809

12-31-2012

bump

Unrelenting9

01-01-2013

No clue how to fix, I think a lot of people have been getting the same problem, myself included, so just hang in there until Riot fixes it. Try 1v1 AI matches until the problem stops, it's what I'm doing.