Reported for being unskilled

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detahmaio

Senior Member

12-31-2012

So i picked Fizz before anyone called or picked and everyone shouts mid/top/adc/jungle then demands I play support. I refused and no one dodged and the whole team raged at me so i had to go bot with a PFE and he said don't take my farm. I just said lol and 10 mins in he had 20 CS and died to MF/Voli bot for standing near bushes in 10 mins he went 0/4/0 with 20cs.

Now since we lost bot lane due to me being unskilled and dumb apparently I went top got a kill and got 2 kills mid. the EZ is raging hard calling me names and the team agrees with him and they all report me for being unskilled.



Inb4 Cool story Bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dw im here

Senior Member

12-31-2012

who cares man
cool story bro
fake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giga Crush

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Unskilled is there to fool dumb tools like the ones in your game. It really doesn't matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tlmeout

Senior Member

12-31-2012

What they did of course is childish, but as a team(I know that's saying a lot for the people who play this game) but both of you have to communicate. Calling roles to me is dumb in blind pick anyways because not everyone loads to the chat screen at the same time so honestly play what you want. If you think they are going to troll you than leave and wait 5 minutes. It is better to wait and enjoy your game than deal with people like that.


That downvote fairy found us!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giga Crush

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlmeout View Post
What they did of course is childish, but as a team(I know that's saying a lot for the people who play this game) but both of you have to communicate. Calling roles to me is dumb in blind pick anyways because not everyone loads to the chat screen at the same time so honestly play what you want. If you think they are going to troll you than leave and wait 5 minutes. It is better to wait and enjoy your game than deal with people like that.


That downvote fairy found us!!!
That's true. But if I have legitimate priority I'm not just gonna let some random ***** take it and have fun. If I'm gonna have a ****ty game, so are they. They have to learn that being stubborn only loses games. I don't mind wasting my time to make a point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2012

if you're not a ****** who rages every game or leave/afk frequently, you dont really have to worry about reports


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apology

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detahmaio View Post
So i picked Fizz before anyone called or picked and everyone shouts mid/top/adc/jungle then demands I play support. I refused and no one dodged and the whole team raged at me so i had to go bot with a PFE and he said don't take my farm. I just said lol and 10 mins in he had 20 CS and died to MF/Voli bot for standing near bushes in 10 mins he went 0/4/0 with 20cs.

Now since we lost bot lane due to me being unskilled and dumb apparently I went top got a kill and got 2 kills mid. the EZ is raging hard calling me names and the team agrees with him and they all report me for being unskilled.



Inb4 Cool story Bro.
Maybe if you called the role it will be a different story or just play normal draft pick instead


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tlmeout

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Crush View Post
That's true. But if I have legitimate priority I'm not just gonna let some random ***** take it and have fun. If I'm gonna have a ****ty game, so are they. They have to learn that being stubborn only loses games. I don't mind wasting my time to make a point.
That is what separates good people from bad Going out of your way regardless to make sure someone has a bad time does not make you any better and does not teach them anything except now they will probably act up more. That's like punching a baby because they will not stop crying.

I would rather spend my time moving on and having fun else where with others who want the same. Not my job to try and punish people in a video game. Let me know how it works out for you though and how many people have changed there ways because of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grammatizator

Senior Member

12-31-2012

why didnt you just change to support


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detahmaio

Senior Member

12-31-2012

why should I go support when I picked first? They basically tried to force me into a role I didn't want to play.


12