My elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sea Monsters

01-02-2013

Quite some time ago, a few misfits managed screw up the ranked ladder and they placed several pro players in low elo. The following quote was from saintvicious regarding his experiences:

"Well, after having my elo set to a whopping 1 for a couple of days I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was almost like elo vacation! I could completely ignore whatever my team or the enemy team did and still win the game somehow. I got to learn some new trash talk from the low elo players too."

He did not win every single game and as you are not a professional player, neither will you. However, he quite clearly enjoyed the experience overall, and that is something we can learn from.

Learn to lighten up. As long as you have the desire, improvement will come with time.

DJfeces

01-02-2013

The stats don't lie, I used to be a rager, but since i stopped the game got more enjoyable and my win rate has skyrocketed, you can only carry when you are calm

Sterring

01-02-2013

I just carryed a game with cait 10/7 i think. And i lost from a whinning nunu calling me bad the whole game and top fed hard. Is there any champions that would be good for carrying out?
Or can someone maybe add me to help It would mean so much if someone could help me.

On the Prowl

01-02-2013

Just a lesson for people who rage when someone is having a legit bad game, that it still is possible to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55m4G5LjHco

the 0-9 udyr ended up carrying his team to victory through perserverance and just playing his game even when his team was down on him. This proves that anything is possible.

Sterring

01-05-2013

Just got to 985 getting out by carrying

TheeObscene

01-05-2013

You're a dumbass

Fabbyyy

01-05-2013

Just try to be as positive as possible and try to encourage teammates to do better.

CounterSnipe

01-05-2013

Just stop caring about your elo.

I mean, I have games when I do insanely well, and my team just derps and I lose. I have games when I derp and I get carried.

Either way your elo is a really irreverent number... I have a few friends who are platinum who have smurf accounts that they cannot get out of low elo, however their main accounts are in high elo. If the elo rating system was a true measure of ability, then there would be zero discrepancy among the rankings of various smurf accounts by the same player.

Just play it like a game, that's all LoL is anyway. The only real reason you would want to have a high elo is if you wanted to write a guide and have it featured on solomid, elgeu, lolking, mobafire, or something like that. I mean, at the end of the day even if you increased your elo you would just want it to keep going up, and then you would be in a never ending battle lol.