League of legends Football

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryostaticArc

01-01-2013

The goal of the game is to get the most touchdowns. You get a touchdown by placing a ward in the opposite teams fountain. There will be a 5 min laning phase(no killing or harass) then the game begins. You can do anything you want after the 5 min safe laning. Team 1 will be on offensive first then after 10 min the teams will switch. Team 2 will now be offensive for 10 min. The game will last a total of 40 min giving each team 2 chances to be offensive.

Rules:
1. Draft Pick
2. You can only score once per trip( you can't run up to fountain and spam wards. recall before placing another)
3. Don't camp the fountain(get full health then get out. you can stay in the base but stay in front of nexus unless a point is about to be scored.)
4. You can only take out the first 2 turrets in each lane

Banned Champions(ALWAYS BANNED. DON'T BAN THEM):
1. Twisted Fate
2. Panteon
3. Shen
4. Kassadin
5. Evelynn
6. Tryndamere
7. Shaco
8. Rammus

Banned Summoner Spells:
1. Teleport
2. Flash

Recommended Bans:
Ok i started to do this then realized that there is a lot. So my recommended bans are anyone with jumps(Tristana), snares(Zyra), stuns(Amumu), inadvisable(Twitch), and massive slows(Anivia).
Banned Items:
1. Guardian Angel
2. Twin Shadows

If you would like to improve this test it out and leave a reply.

Nearly

01-01-2013

Lol what about ahri? If I play football with you, I'm just going to hop over the walls

CryostaticArc

01-01-2013

i took out the super op ones such as tf. its draft so its up to you to decide the other 6. when someone plays and complains to much about her or i play and she is too good i will ban her.

Goombooz

01-02-2013

Wow this seems gooooooddd much like draft racing but u have to put down wards and lane... lol

CryostaticArc

01-02-2013

Goom was that serious or making fun of it. Because everyone ive played with likes it.

Zatish

01-02-2013

Was really fun!! Maybe u can try a game without items... just boots, wards and oracles... just to make it harder... cuz if ur a tanker... plus get money by killing the ones who td u (wich are easy kills cuz they just want to do a point btw)... u just have to walk and no one can stop u... without items ull have to really take care.

Anyway, such a great game! Fun and dynamic ^^ was a pleasure!

AskKarthus

01-02-2013

LB would be OP, more so than pretty much any other champ mentioned.

TsG134

01-03-2013

And Evellyn wins

Forte Blackadder

01-03-2013

LeBlanc's double dash is cool too. I like the idea of no item so tankers can't just walk their way up there. U know Mundo?

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

and this is why LoL is dying Madden players coming here pretending there programmers to make new games leave this game you noob