I think... Vi ult is too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

some furry

12-31-2012

it has really good base damage with a really good ratio. it has zero counterplay (it's range and targeted. there's nothing you can do but just take it up the butt). she doesn't get punished for using it because she can just q out. it's uncleansable, targeted CC that has secondary CC

it just has too much going for it right now. the mechanics of it is fine, whatever, but for that much utility its damage shouldn't be that high

ImProbablyDrunk

12-31-2012

Vi's fine. She's fine. What Vi is is fine. Stop trying to change Vi.

Cronovey

12-31-2012

So let me get this straight. Her ultimate is considered OP because she can slow herself for over a full second to get a max range Q to dash out?

What the hell were the other four members of your team doing?

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Vi ult is fun for me because when I'm playing elise, i just rappel.

Zorasama

12-31-2012

She can't Q out THAT quick

your team reaction must be super ultimately slow if she can really Q out and run away

PrincessDerpy

12-31-2012

The entire point of the ult is for her target to GET DUNKED.

The Pale Mare

12-31-2012

It's like they took WW and gave him lots of burst and some mobility (yeah I know she can't heal but a low CD shield passive rly). Getting ulted at lvl 6 is just death urrggghhh.

efdf

12-31-2012

she can't q out

Yma Sumac

12-31-2012

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO STRONG

HAHAHAHAHA

uninstall the game

XxMLG420NoScopeX

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by some furry View Post
it has really good base damage with a really good ratio. it has zero counterplay (it's range and targeted. there's nothing you can do but just take it up the butt). she doesn't get punished for using it because she can just q out. it's uncleansable, targeted CC that has secondary CC

it just has too much going for it right now. the mechanics of it is fine, whatever, but for that much utility its damage shouldn't be that high
She doesn't get punish for using it? Zero counterplay? Her target can flash or use whatever means necessary to pull her deeper behind the enemy team and behind towers. She doesn't even haven enough time to charge her Q to escape. And even if she was able to charge it, she is so deep that the full range will get blocked.

Also, her designer mentioned something about being able to escape her ult before the damage is applied or something. Her ult works in mysterious ways.