2k wins in normal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurstDemon

12-31-2012

:P hopefully so~ Don't wanna give a false title of the thread either, lol. anywayz, another bump from me~ And i still see it as if this get's enough bumps that riot will wonder what's up and look at it

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

12-31-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstDemon View Post
:P hopefully so~ Don't wanna give a false title of the thread either, lol. anywayz, another bump from me~ And i still see it as if this get's enough bumps that riot will wonder what's up and look at it
I would be happy to do it, but not sure exactly when since it's NYE. Will you be around tomorrow? I can look for you then, or later in the week otherwise.

Puffymuffin

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Nice, your wish came true. Would be awesome if I could join you.

BurstDemon

12-31-2012

O_O...WE DID IT! (I honestly had to restart my browser to make sure I wasn't seeing things)

BurstDemon

12-31-2012

Now I don't know what to do xD. My main reason of staying up was to constantly bump this...

Edit: Added you BnA DeadBolt in game, suppose I'll add Schmick as well in case we get to play tomorrow. Took a while but we did it.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

01-01-2013
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstDemon View Post
Now I don't know what to do xD. My main reason of staying up was to constantly bump this...

Edit: Added you BnA DeadBolt in game, suppose I'll add Schmick as well in case we get to play tomorrow. Took a while but we did it.
Friended you in game. I think you are afk right now. Ping me when you return.

Vyzen

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
I would be happy to do it, but not sure exactly when since it's NYE. Will you be around tomorrow? I can look for you then, or later in the week otherwise.
What the ****, Schmick? I made a post when I hit 2k wins and no rioter responded for 4 days ._.

I'm sad now

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

01-01-2013
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyzen View Post
What the ****, Schmick? I made a post when I hit 2k wins and no rioter responded for 4 days ._.

I'm sad now
As I have stated before, there is a huge wall of posts on the forums. It's impossible to see every request. Having people get angry at us, and cuss us out, for trying our best to be accommodating, but being unable to catch and reply to them all doesn't feel good. : (

Tactorin

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSchmick View Post
As I have stated before, there is a huge wall of posts on the forums. It's impossible to see every request. Having people get angry at us, and cuss us out, for trying our best to be accommodating, but being unable to catch and reply to them all doesn't feel good. : (
Everything is posted in general discussion xD

SOOOO THREADY

LivingInfinite

01-01-2013

I will be online tonight or tomorrow ( January 2nd) Happy to see someone from riot actually readed this Hope to play with you soon! And i'll give a big assist to BurstDemon Thx alot