Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical] Stable FPS at 60, ping stable at 80(ish), horrible lag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpadeCA

01-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2846899

Enjinn

01-14-2013

Try defragging your hard disk if you haven't.

I would also try changing your DNS to say, OpenDNS or Google DNS.

Update your drivers.

01-22-2013

I am also recieving major fps lag issues, my ping is perfectly fine staying at around 90-99 but some time in the game I freeze for about 1 minute, with my ping still at 90 and fps at around 60. after the minute, my fps goes down to 1. and then back up to 60. this happens about 3-4 times every game. and after i win or lose, after pressing continue my league crashes and i have to re-log.

Ashurion

01-22-2013

Quote:
The Master MoMo:
I am also recieving major fps lag issues, my ping is perfectly fine staying at around 90-99 but some time in the game I freeze for about 1 minute, with my ping still at 90 and fps at around 60. after the minute, my fps goes down to 1. and then back up to 60. this happens about 3-4 times every game. and after i win or lose, after pressing continue my league crashes and i have to re-log.

Read the date of the last post before bringing the thread up again.