Why is there not a 'no-premades' option yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

12-31-2012

Seriously. I'm okay with waiting an extra 30 seconds in queue if it means avoiding 45 minutes of getting trolled by a 4 man premade.

It's not fun when your shaco pings you to come and get blue and smites it anyways, and from that point forward just sets up boxes in your lane to steal your cs. It's not fun when your team lets you engage and then only starts fighting when you die, leaving you with a horrible k/d. It's not fun ending up with 9 reports because of that k/d and your whole team reporting you for not being in a premade. It's not fun when people never help you in fights, only coming in to steal kills with ultis or let you die

Edit: Guys, I'm aware that not every premade is a troll group or out to ruin my game. The problem is 4 people trolling you and you alone is a lot worse than 1 person trolling the team in general. So, if you want to have priority queue times and play with trolls, that option should be open for you. For those of us that would rather wait a bit longer to assure we avoid the worst of trolls, I think that option should be open to us.

Forever Dunking

12-31-2012

not all premades are dicks...

Lucchinii

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Dunking View Post
Most are.

Ethelon

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
Most are.
Most aren't.

See how far we get with no proof and anecdotes?

BigBadBader

12-31-2012

like COD, Mercenary Playlist

Ryuujinmaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

The key thing is to identify premades quickly and troll first.

With trolling aside, who cares? Premades are only a problem in normals and the outcome of normals dont matter because as Riot says, all that matters is that you had fun, not that you win all the time.

Raygr

12-31-2012

Because rank doesn't have premades past 2 and cause the few who exaggerate saying 85% of premades are dicks are actually few and loud....not to mention the chance that they've been in plenty of premades with people who are not dicks and never want to talk about the good experience. Hell, chances are you'd not know if they where premades cause most people don't advertise it.

Raygr

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitaro View Post
Seriously. I'm okay with waiting an extra 30 seconds in queue if it means avoiding 45 minutes of getting trolled by a 4 man premade.

It's not fun when your shaco pings you to come and get blue and smites it anyways, and from that point forward just sets up boxes in your lane to steal your cs.

It's not fun when your team lets you engage and then only starts fighting when you die, leaving you with a horrible k/d

It's not fun ending up with 9 reports because of that k/d and your whole team reporting you for not being in a premade

It's not fun when people never help you in fights, only coming in to steal kills with ultis or let you die
Oh and the coincidence of this? You can easily get this in a normal game without premades. Every situation listed is something that happens in solo queue.

Hitaro

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Dunking View Post
Maybe not, but a troll premade is a lot more damaging than a single troll.

When there's a single troll on your team, your whole team ends up reporting them, and they go to the tribunal relatively quickly.

If your whole team is a premade trolling one player, they are all focuing on trolling you (4 people trolling 1 person is a lot worse than 1 person trolling 4 people).

You can't surrender if your whole team is trolling you. So you either sit through 40 minutes of bull****, or you get banned for going afk. If there's only 1 troll on your team, generally your team will surrender, ending the misery. (Not to mention, your report won't be nearly as effective, as you're just 1 person )

And while I have no evidence of this, I find that premades tend to be more toxic than regular players. This could be due to the fact that they're encouraging each other via skype /vent/ whatever and are just having fun trolling. Not to mention they don't fear bans as much as they'd only be receiving one report, rather than , as mentioned earlier

So, while an option to have no premades may not deal with all trolls, it'd deal with a majority of them, and it'd deal with the worst of them.

Jondel Dell

12-31-2012

If it bothers you too much try out ranked. It's not really that much different. Also, if you don't mind waiting a little extra, then ranked is just for you.