If I KS you as jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

12-31-2012

It's because I think you're terrible and the gold would be wasted on you.

LogicalTautology

12-31-2012

Same thing if I take the second Blue.

TeknoWizard

12-31-2012

Kill secured yo.

And if you fed the Darius 7 kills before 10 minutes, there may be a reason I'm not ganking your lane...

Crachen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

If the jungler ksed you in lane, that means you cant flame them later on like eer'yone always does. Only blame yourself

Intellectional

12-31-2012

Or just gank other lanes? What's up with junglers thinking they're more important than everyone else lately?

Enconex

12-31-2012

Quote:
Same thing if I take the second Blue.
Lol, having started playing lee sin jungle, and starting red buff, I find it effective in all cases to give blue to mid. If they are bad, it gives them a slight advantage over the better player and might give them a chance to win the lane. Half the reason I am gaining elo so fast as lee sin right now is just because of how much I feed my team, and do everything I can to give them an advantage over their lane opponent. Only since I recently understood this, have I been winning games left and right.

Despite what many think, there are better ways to win SoloQ than being selfish. This is a team game.

Of course, this does not mean I would give blue to a troll, trolls are completely different and DO NOT want to win the game (in most cases).

Drakojan

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enconex View Post
Lol, having started playing lee sin jungle, and starting red buff, I find it effective in all cases to give blue to mid. If they are bad, it gives them a slight advantage over the better player and might give them a chance to win the lane. Half the reason I am gaining elo so fast as lee sin right now is just because of how much I feed my team, and do everything I can to give them an advantage over their lane opponent. Only since I recently understood this, have I been winning games left and right.

Despite what many think, there are better ways to win SoloQ than being selfish. This is a team game.

Of course, this does not mean I would give blue to a troll, trolls are completely different and DO NOT want to win the game (in most cases).
I will generally give them the second blue, but if they lose it straight away, the next one/two is mine. I might as well just call the enemy mid over to get blue. It's not being selfish, its trying to win. I'll give them a chance, but if they so bad and feed (even unintentionally), I'm taking it. I play AP mid a lot, its my favorite role, so if I'm feeding the enemy team, and I'm called for blue, I'll say no. It just makes sense.

Enconex

12-31-2012

Quote:
I will generally give them the second blue, but if they lose it straight away, the next one/two is mine. I might as well just call the enemy mid over to get blue. It's not being selfish, its trying to win. I'll give them a chance, but if they so bad and feed (even unintentionally), I'm taking it. I play AP mid a lot, its my favorite role, so if I'm feeding the enemy team, and I'm called for blue, I'll say no. It just makes sense.
Fair enough, if they are feeding then they don't need to waste blue.

ChiSqrd

12-31-2012

That's exactly what I do! Though I'm usually good at giving the kill to my laner if I can.

Jerk9003

12-31-2012

Am I the only player that instead thinks the jungler ksed me, is glad that it was a successful gank?