Ask Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-08-2013

Shyvana walked in, leveling her gaze upon Syndra.

"Hello, Syndra." She said. "I would like to discuss Ionia, if that is alright."

Ask the Justicar

01-12-2013

((Sorry, people, I'm still having some injury issues atm so it might be a few days until I can comfortably sit in front of my pc again. I'll be back before Tuesday, I promise!))

Unexisted

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Justicar View Post
((Sorry, people, I'm still having some injury issues atm so it might be a few days until I can comfortably sit in front of my pc again. I'll be back before Tuesday, I promise!))
(( No its perfectly fine, just get some rest your health is more important.))

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-12-2013

((Emily? Is that you? O.o))

Ask the Justicar

01-15-2013

(( I dunno if I can get daily active because of my crippled condition (no left leg anymore ) but I like Syndra so I'll run in every 3-4 days to answer up ^-^ ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus thinks about her answers for a while, it cannot be denied that Ionia have always been placed in an awkward position, where it sought the protection of the league after being defeated heavily in the southern provinces, among it, his home. Like what he said before. Retribution he will deny and that perhaps can not only be aimed at Noxus, but also his own city-state. Though, the line of his particular interest "that society will repair itself with its visions unrestrained." caught his interest. one striking resemblance was noticed and Varus spoke once more.

I would of agreed with your opinions if they did not sound like the ideology of the very tyranny that I have vowed revenge on. [Pause] Unless I have misinterpreted your very words... Dark Sovereign, so would you care to elaborate on how would the Ionian society repair itself?
They would be less blind, less suppressed by the scum of balance. It is why I have joined the League, so that I may see Ionia in freedom, so that a utopia can be created, a kingdom that would be... a better outcome of wisdom. Truly the council dares never to understand the perks of freedom, but instead, they imprison themselves in an island where balance is sought by all means, mostly force. But if Ionia was not forced to balance itself... then maybe we can have our freedom, and a chance to stand up for ourselves, and to be able to throw the League's protection away-- For power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"You preach of not being suppressed, yet you join the League to be one of the summoners puppets, how very ironic" Kayle retaliated
Indeed, but it is part of my plan; once I have given them my service, I progress to free Ionia from its dregs. And so shall a utopia be made, unsupressed by balance, and united to stand against those that dare become its rivals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
((Where the hell am I? A soupcan in your kitchen!??!?!))
"Uh....hello?"
((Yes... yes you are in an oversized soup can hovering above the middle of a deep lake with SHARKS!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana walked in, leveling her gaze upon Syndra.

"Hello, Syndra." She said. "I would like to discuss Ionia, if that is alright."
Make it swift. State your business, half-dragon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
((Emily? Is that you? O.o))
((Who are you?))

Ask Shyvana

01-16-2013

Quote:
(( I dunno if I can get daily active because of my crippled condition (no left leg anymore ) but I like Syndra so I'll run in every 3-4 days to answer up ^-^ ))

Make it swift. State your business, half-dragon.
(Omg what happened?)

"Very well." Shyvana said. "If you had your way, what would become of Ionia? You destroy it all and kill everyone, what then?"

Ask the Justicar

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(Omg what happened?)

"Very well." Shyvana said. "If you had your way, what would become of Ionia? You destroy it all and kill everyone, what then?"
((I almost dodged a pickup truck running a red light, but it got my leg. Gotta sit on a cast for 4~ weeks ))

Those strong enough will survive the chaos brought forth, but those that are unwilling to give up their slavery to balance shall never be given the chance to live in a utopia. They die, but those that serve me shall be rewarded with a place to a new, better, and unrestrained Ionia.

Colonel qt

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Dear Syndra,

What's your breakfast of champions, seeeing as other people have failed to ask this, and what is your opinion of Xerath?
((Missed my question ))

Ask the Justicar

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Dear Syndra,

What's your breakfast of champions, seeeing as other people have failed to ask this, and what is your opinion of Xerath?
((Sorry, I'm a bit distracted here by my bulky cast >.<))

Nutrition is not something I give discrimination to, but my servants, some of those. who embraced the blessing of power, and rejected the nuisance of balance, create a feast in the morning, a banquet.
Though Xerath might be restrained, we share one thing in common, and that is power. He is like I, but with better knowledge of Valoran over me, and hidden within his coffin is what I know, and why Ionia is one but a weak land controlled by the blind.

Ask Shyvana

01-17-2013

Quote:
((I almost dodged a pickup truck running a red light, but it got my leg. Gotta sit on a cast for 4~ weeks ))

Those strong enough will survive the chaos brought forth, but those that are unwilling to give up their slavery to balance shall never be given the chance to live in a utopia. They die, but those that serve me shall be rewarded with a place to a new, better, and unrestrained Ionia.
(Ouch. I've been in two car accidents, and both of them were a pickup truck rear-ending me. I hate those things.)

"...you wish to rule Ionia?" Shyvana asked, surprised. "I had no idea you had such dreams. You realize, running a nation is boring. You would hate it."