Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali help for beginners?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cutiecat88

12-31-2012

The only character I really know how to play is Ashe so far, but I just bought Akali as I want to learn a more melee-based hero.

However, I feel like I'm getting dominated every time I lane against range heroes. My Q doesn't do much damage and I end up experiencing costly tradeoffs that aren't really worth it, and I miss on last hits too. Does anybody know how to counter this? I know this isn't really specific to Akali, just melee heroes in general, but I could use some help.

Also, does anybody know a good beginner's item build to use with Ashe? Preferably one that accounts for a little room for mistake? I'm decent at last hitting but far from perfect and with my laning versus range woes I feel like I'm lagging behind.

Cutiecat88

12-31-2012

Bumpppppppp

Cutiecat88

12-31-2012

Wait, oops, this is the wrong forum. I was 100% sure I was in Guides and Strategy before...