When the hell did Master Yi become OP????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

01-02-2013

That's because Yi's AP ratio's on Meditate are insane.

Not only does he gain an enormous amount of armor and MR at all levels (100-300), but he gains an enormous amount of health regeneration (that scales with AP at 3.6), and heals at the beginning and end of the ability (that scales with AP at 4.0).

So yea, he became invincible. Your only real hope would be if you were an auto-attacker that was using Last Whisper and Black Cleaver with ignite.

Also, those that think Grievous Wounds or Ignite is a counter to AP Yi's regeneration is exceptionally false. Even at 50% reduced healing, he will still gain more health than you can deal damage. If you don't have hard CC, Yi is invincible during Meditate. I think that is the point of the ability, to allow a very squishy AP/AD carry to time the ability and absorb a lot of punishment in order to continue doing their job. It's kind of a reverse-CC. He is unable to stun, slow, or root, but he can force a team to blow CC on him.

Which brings me to my next point - Yi is a walking AD Steroid. Why does no one ever build him as a bruiser?

Eyemite

01-02-2013

Stop him channeling and win....if your not a champ who can...switch...if your team has 0 cc just sit back and enjoy the ride.

GGat20 Sportacus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Yi REALLY isn't a problem on Dominion, don't know where this is coming from.

All you need is some hard cc (Lulu is perfect for this) and Yi is basically a joke.

Rikukun

01-04-2013

there are items that put greivous wounds on a target. for kayle i would suggest executioners calling.

Kiddalee

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Which brings me to my next point - Yi is a walking AD Steroid. Why does no one ever build him as a bruiser?
Y'mean... like Tryndamere?

zingaz

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Y'mean... like Tryndamere?
no dont build tryn like a bruiser he gets 5 seconds of imortality build him glass cannon and watch as you do a **** ton of damage for 5 seconds without being killed get cc'd and ur dead

Golly

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit50 View Post
no dont build tryn like a bruiser he gets 5 seconds of imortality build him glass cannon and watch as you do a **** ton of damage for 5 seconds without being killed get cc'd and ur dead
Please don't necro threads.

truthbeats

02-18-2013

please dont bump necro'd threads.

o wait