I'm starting to rethink my stance on Twitch's rework.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Zod NA

12-31-2012

I hate to say it, but with season three's item selection and the penetration changes, I've slowly been learning to love the rat again. Now that Bloodthirster is cheaper, it's much easier to get the AD you need, and the Statikk Shiv is an amazing item. I've rolled all five ranked games I've played with him (only at 1.5k, mind you, but still) and absolutely crushed team fights.

His laning isn't as horrible as I thought. Expunge is a lot weaker, but it's still pretty solid in the mid ranks. Cask is awful unless you're coming from stealth, though. Slow projectile, freezes you in place, just ugh. Not great in today's mobility-dominated game. Q nerf isn't as bad as I thought, either. You can still gank. It's just harder, and less rewarding.

The ultimate is still up in the air. I miss the old range, but honestly, I haven't felt it that much.

Ultimately, I feel good playing my fave champion again. And I think old Twitch mains will, too. Yes, it's not fun being forced into bottom lane where you have basically zero winning match-ups, but you still have the strongest late game of any ranged AD, and that's what it's all about.

Kudos, Riot.

xHeimtechZX

01-02-2013

Cask gives vision so at least its not completely useless.

Conversion Gel

01-02-2013

yes phantom dancer cheaper by 5g

Vencu

01-02-2013

he's a hypercarry up there with kog and vayne now, has the same poor laning but amazing late game that both of them have

Nothing like watching a super fed twitch melt an entire team almost instantly

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

SoTD + Twitch ulti = GG