Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1350 elo mid in need of a good jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

top tier baddie

12-31-2012

Hello, I am looking for a good jungler to duo queue with and carry ourselves to gold elo. I main mid and I believe with a good jungler we could go around snowballing other lanes and dominating the game.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31203685#profile
My lolking. Recently I decided to main mid. Right now I am mainly playing kha'zix and evelynn mid. Also, disregard the bad Orianna stats, I started to play her a couple of months ago and I wasn't too good with her and don't play her anymore. You'll also notice that I have been rising steadily for the past week or so, as I am getting better and better at carrying games.

If you are interested post in this thread and/or add me on league! I will be online a lot today and will get back to you in no time!

Skilltestingman

12-31-2012

hey i added you im 1362 and do pretty good in the jungle

Combatheaven

12-31-2012

Inb4 blaming everything on jungler.