Elise and Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulmy

12-31-2012

Hi, remember the quote from Riven when Elise was released?

Quote:
"Elise's regal demeanor and captivating charms belied the feeling of dread she conjured in the pit of my stomach. Something in the deceptively musical timbre of her voice gave the impression there was a monstrous beast locked away beneath that unearthly smile. I looked around at her spellbound followers, and could not shake the feeling that they were ensnared like insects in a web, awaiting some horrible fate."
Could it be possible that Riven was at one point after leaving Noxus and searching for her redemption one of the followers in Elise cult. She was obviously on Shadow Isles with her...
Did we get any other clues about this?

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Lore is dead. Riot does not release any additional information and everything is just speculation.

Nightlynx

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaWolf04 View Post
Lore is dead. Riot does not release any additional information and everything is just skepticism.
i think you meant speculation.

but I agree D:

somehow i can't help but think speculation is what Riot's lore department want us to move towards.

Dodo Torpedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmy View Post
Hi, remember the quote from Riven when Elise was released?

Could it be possible that Riven was at one point after leaving Noxus and searching for her redemption one of the followers in Elise cult. She was obviously on Shadow Isles with her...
Did we get any other clues about this?
To me that says nothing as being part of that "cult". I am quite sure Riven was merely on the Shadow Isles looking for redemption and she happened upon Elise's little gathering.

Soulmy

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo Torpedo View Post
To me that says nothing as being part of that "cult". I am quite sure Riven was merely on the Shadow Isles looking for redemption and she happened upon Elise's little gathering.
Yes that was just my speculation. However I'm still interested in what Riven was doing on the Shadow Isles, doesn't strike me as a place where she would go for her atonement.

Dodo Torpedo

01-02-2013

Quote:
Yes that was just my speculation. However I'm still interested in what Riven was doing on the Shadow Isles, doesn't strike me as a place where she would go for her atonement.
She was probably looking for something that existed, like a relic, before the isles became corrupted.

Soulmy

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo Torpedo View Post
She was probably looking for something that existed, like a relic, before the isles became corrupted.
I'm sorry but that sounds a bit too far-fetched to me.

KibaWolf04

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightlynx View Post
i think you meant speculation.

but I agree D:

somehow i can't help but think speculation is what Riot's lore department want us to move towards.
Yeah lol, I don't know why I typed skepticism haha. But I don't know if that's what they "want" us to do...it's just what WE'RE doing to try to keep the lore going. I don't think they care about it anymore to be honest.

Dmitril

01-03-2013

If riven is looking for anything it should be a blade warranty, especially with the upcoming patch.

CabecoteNA

01-08-2013

Quote:
Exactly, how did Riven ended there?