Riot? I have a bone to pick with your matchmaking system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sea Monsters

01-02-2013

You are very upset because your belief that you deserve a higher elo is being crushed. Calm down and clear your mind of any notions of how good you are. Now, decide whether you will play for fun or play to improve.

If you will play for fun, remember it's just a game. Maybe consider staying away from solo/duo queue ranked.

If you want to get better... start practicing. There are no shortcuts.

TGC Sir Auron

01-02-2013

My gameplay is fine. People just strive to do some crazy things and think its funny.

Extirpater

01-02-2013

Solution to all problems having to do with League of Legends:
lessQQmorePEWPEW

OlGrizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedRetard View Post
My gameplay is fine. People just strive to do some crazy things and think its funny.
Try not to let it get to you, and by all means do not let them know it is getting to you because they feed off that.

Leader of the OJ

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitobrut View Post
Your summoner name may suggest you are a murderer who cheats justice...

Ease up dude ffs Its just a light hearted game name.

I wish there was a way to implement "If you haven't got something nice to say just STFU"

You are exactly correct, calling yourself a certified ****** is not a nice thing to say. So, since its not a nice thing to call yourself for "giggles" dont say anything at all. Thanks for the help on that one Mitobrut

Mitobrut

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ15 View Post
You are exactly correct, calling yourself a certified ****** is not a nice thing to say. So, since its not a nice thing to call yourself for "giggles" dont say anything at all. Thanks for the help on that one Mitobrut
I don't agree with you at all. I see nothing wrong with him calling himself that, he is talking about himself. Why anyone else would take offense to that is beyond me. For all you know he may be retarded in some way (even if only in his own opinion) so where do you get off making the assumption you do that he is not? I know I think I am, and I defend the right to call myself whatever I want. I've called myself a lot worse than that when I've gone 0-5...

Also, I've read your sentence several times,

"So, since its not a nice thing to call yourself for "giggles" dont say anything at all."

and I must say I have no idea what you are getting at or trying to say. Though I am pretty sure I don't care either, so happy new year and may 2013 bring you what you desire.