Riot? I have a bone to pick with your matchmaking system

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGC Sir Auron

Senior Member

12-31-2012

How are people supposed to get out of Elo Hell if we get stuck with trolls?
There needs to be sever penalties for people of feed and troll on purpose in ranked.
People that dodge needs 1 day bans on ranked.
I know yall will say just report them but also if we get trolled our elo shouldnt go down .

Like last night dude picks master yi and runs all the way to they base at game start and yells touchdonwn when he gets zapped. Im like why?

Please get more severe ban for stupid people that make this great game not wat to be played anymore. 4 ranked games 3 losses because of trolls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalLoL

Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedRetard View Post
How are people supposed to get out of Elo Hell if we get stuck with trolls?
There needs to be sever penalties for people of feed and troll on purpose in ranked.
People that dodge needs 1 day bans on ranked.
I know yall will say just report them but also if we get trolled our elo shouldnt go down .

Like last night dude picks master yi and runs all the way to they base at game start and yells touchdonwn when he gets zapped. Im like why?

Please get more severe ban for stupid people that make this great game not wat to be played anymore. 4 ranked games 3 losses because of trolls
So that victims of trolling get punished more than the trolls themselves? That's complete bull****, and I think that certified ******* like you deserve to be perma'd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGC Sir Auron

Senior Member

12-31-2012

No you read that wrong, Im saying the trolls should be more severly punished, and the affected team shouldnt lose elo because some fool wants to mess the game up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfHaRM

Member

12-31-2012

Most people dodge because they have a troll on their team or something came in IRL that's more important than a ranked game.
As for getting trolls in ranked games, welcome to solo queue. It's part of it. You think the people that are diamond and plat didn't go through the same thing at one point and still aren't going through people trolling them? Of course they did, i was at 800 from bad players and my own negativity. Now I'm at 1330ish, deal with it. Less QQ more pewpew.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGC Sir Auron

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Another case this morning, guy has last pick he says hes going mid, then picks singed and runs jungle with lee sin? These kinda people force us as players to redo the whole team. What in the hell do these people get outta acting like an ass? I do understand trolls are on all games. This one in particular all it takes is one douch and that can hurt the game severely. especially divers that laugh about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leader of the OJ

Member

01-01-2013

Well, your pathetic summoner name might give people an idea that you are trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrostJake

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Well you just play good and pray to got that trolls areon other team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Kayledyr NA

Junior Member

01-01-2013

There is no such thing as elo hell, and if you think there is, thats why you are there. Even if, there is a 40% chance the trolls are on your team, and a 60% for the other team. So you shouldnt be there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitobrut

Junior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ15 View Post
Well, your pathetic summoner name might give people an idea that you are trolling.
Your summoner name may suggest you are a murderer who cheats justice...

Ease up dude ffs Its just a light hearted game name.

I wish there was a way to implement "If you haven't got something nice to say just STFU"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGC Sir Auron

Senior Member

01-02-2013

LMao damn ppl are mean, my name is to bring a lil giggle in game so shove off. And low ranked players often suck and do retarded shiitt. like draven this morning diving into 5 people solo. its like why? Riot should force people not to play ranked if the contrinuly do bad so it doesnt impact on others


12