Match making system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDingleNutt

12-30-2012

How the hell does it work?The teams are never balanced, in fact 95% if the time games are a complete waste.I can lose 15 games in a row and be the only person all 15 games to even hold a 1:1 kdr.I'm really sick of being 2-1 10 mins in only to look at the scoreboard and see my team is losing 3-19.Half the time it feels as if I get matched with a bunch of randoms vs a team that has 5 ppl working with each other on vent.I'm not very good but how dumb is it to lose 10 times in a row , 9 of which are over @ 10 mins.Then suddenly win 6 in a row 5 of which are over @ 10 min.They need a better system to match up normal que's , I just play for fun but a good match is 1 out of 50.They should take into account win % of player # of wins and any other statistic they can to help balance this.They should also not allow teams to que up and join normal blind pick and play vs 5 randoms.I'm not sure if they can or not but it sure seems like it.In fact solo/normal shouldn't allow ppl to que with each other at all.It should be 10 random ppl , have a system check statistic of match history of each player , and try to match the teams for the best possible game , based on statistics.I know this wouldn't always work but gotta be better then this 90% ratio of games being over @ 10 mins.

GoddessShallah

12-30-2012

Not a complete waste unless you are talking about ranked, cause the ip's about the same, win or lose. I hope that helps!

LogicalTautology

12-31-2012

If you're only noticing at the 10-minute mark that your team is losing 3-19, I'm going to assume you're part of the problem.

HybridLR1

12-31-2012

Ya if the team is 3-19 and you're 2-1...why aren't you going to gank another lane or help some other way? Saying " Well I won my lane..." means nothing because it's a team game.

Also the point of blind pick is just for people to have fun so banning 5 man premades is crazy because it's the only time/way some people can play with certain friends. So playing for fun or not, get better and you'll notice the games are more manageable.

Will you get blow out troll games, of course. But in all loses there is something you could have done better also, so don't blame the system or the trolls...