dominion matchmaking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WorstAlistarEver

12-30-2012

Is the worst fukin thing in this mode.
Seriously.

i have 750 wins with 25 wins over losses. last time i checked my hidden elo was around 1700-1900.
why
Just why do i get 3 people with only 10-40 wins in my team. Taking flash ignite on everyone and staying at sight on the windmill all 3 of them for 5 minutes while the other team is all over the place backdoring and ganking bot.

this or i get the typical SR player with 15 wins going like : "HUURRRR IMA THINK I GUNA TRY AD LUX FOR DA LULZ I DIE EVERY MINUTES AND MAKE THE GAME 4V5 BUT I DUN CARE BECAUSE IT'S DOMINION **** MAP DERP"

I mean i respect these players and i don't rage at them or anything but it's frustrating when you actually try to play the mode like it should be played.
It's mostly frustrating because when you try to kindly give them advices you still get the classic "stfu" in the face in return.

If your matchmaking is really working fine i should not have to put up with this anymore.

Just give us ranked already so we don't have to deal with sauron and a lv 4 duoing with his fresh lv 30 friend in the same game anymore because your Matchmaking is broken in dominion.

/end rant.

MyDeadGrandma

12-30-2012

Quote:
last time i checked my hidden elo was around 1700-1900.
Which hasn't been possible for about 6 months now.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-30-2012

Too bad lolmatches.com is offline right now.

smXho

12-31-2012

RIOT refusing to give us ranked really helped on the problem

/sarcasm