Riot, can you please put to rest all the 'lawl reports don't matter, it's only ARAM'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

01-01-2013

I had a game with leaver. Despite 4v5, we managed to defend our towers and even started pushing, once we got level advantage.
But then the leaver comes back. He tells us to surrender, because he wants to play "real" game. We refuse, so he starts feeding on purpose. He even buys mobility boots + zeals for faster feeding. We lose and ask enemies to report him.
The leaver is like "lol those mad kids, no one gives a **** about custom games reports". The sad part is, he's probably right.

Basist

01-01-2013

^ When you give up reporting players, it will just add to the amount of ARAM trolls continuing. Just because some other people don't care to report doesn't mean you shouldn't. They will eventually get punished if they keep it up.

Ralfazar

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
I had a game with leaver. Despite 4v5, we managed to defend our towers and even started pushing, once we got level advantage.
But then the leaver comes back. He tells us to surrender, because he wants to play "real" game. We refuse, so he starts feeding on purpose. He even buys mobility boots + zeals for faster feeding. We lose and ask enemies to report him.
The leaver is like "lol those mad kids, no one gives a **** about custom games reports". The sad part is, he's probably right.
That's why I made this thread BEGGING riot to just come out and say it so the whole effing community can stfu about 'just custom it doesn't matter' bull**** excuse I'm tired of hearing.

Zielmann

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfazar View Post
That's why I made this thread BEGGING riot to just come out and say it so the whole effing community can stfu about 'just custom it doesn't matter' bull**** excuse I'm tired of hearing.
Trolls in custom games: "It doesn't matter, it's just a custom game."
Trolls in normal games: "It doesn't matter, it's not like it's ranked."
Trolls in ranked: "Not like I care about my Elo."

Also, trolls anywhere: "Reports don't matter."

While I agree that it is frustrating, the problem isn't just people thinking that behavior in custom games doesn't matter. They just think that their behavior simply doesn't matter in general.

HikaruIchijo

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
Trolls in custom games: "It doesn't matter, it's just a custom game."
Trolls in normal games: "It doesn't matter, it's not like it's ranked."
Trolls in ranked: "Not like I care about my Elo."

Also, trolls anywhere: "Reports don't matter."

While I agree that it is frustrating, the problem isn't just people thinking that behavior in custom games doesn't matter. They just think that their behavior simply doesn't matter in general.
I could only forgive little kids behaving like that, but not everybody who behaves like that is a little kid. I really feel bad for them. They should definitively not be part of this community.

Oh, and what should be done with people like: razgriz17 who has a game room that has been opened for like 5 days already?

Beravin

01-02-2013

Rooms should automatically close if the game has not been started in 45 minutes.

I honestly thought it did this when the countdown ended, but it seems not.