Suggestion: Join Customs as Group

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FonzieThumbsUp

01-01-2013

The ability to join ARAM and other custom games as a group, would be very useful and may cut down on the number of dodges.

Sometimes a friend and I attempt to join a game, and one person gets in while the other person does not because the game is full. The host starts immediately, then the friend dodges, and everyone cries about people dodging during champ select.

It would be nice to not have to coordinate joining a game to play with your friends.

The problem with creating a game is that few people are joining the rooms with 2 or 3 of 10.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zielmann

01-02-2013

My best advice would be to just have you or one of your friends make the game. They do tend to fill up fast. If you've only got one or two friends you're trying to get in there with you, you can even invite them to the game. If you've got more, and you want to all be on the same team, it'll start to look bad if you have an invite list of 3 or 4 people, and all of them are on the same team. In this case, it's best to just have them find the game based on who made it, and just join manually. I've done this both ways many times, and it works pretty well. If it fills up, you can even have them join as a spectator so you can let them in easier.