magma chambers - why was it cancelled?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mizoreisnear

Recruiter

12-31-2012

ok, so what i want to know is why this did not go though. i don't know about anyone else but i am sick of only one style of 5v5 and when i was reading about magma chambers i got really exited, i was like yes finnaly a new map for 5v5 that can co-exist with summoners rift but would be a nice strategical twist on the game. WHY WAS THIS CANCLED?

Shadeypwns

12-31-2012

Expect the same answer from Riot you get for everything else ever. "It's not a top priority right now".

mizoreisnear

Recruiter

12-31-2012

but its the only thing that riot has even annouced in a very long time that has really sparked mine and a bunch of my friends interest, appart from the map that came out on halloween and i was sooo dissapointed when it was just TT remake. PLEASE RIOT RELEASE MAGMA CHAMBERS atleast into beta PLEASE QQ.

Marcey

12-31-2012

Magma chambers was remade into what is now Dominion from my understanding

Jayfeather

12-31-2012

I'd much rather them balance the game continually and get to it in 6 months - 2 years rather than have them put all of their focus into a new map. (I haven't even heard of it?) We already have Dominon, TT, and now the TT rework. Even with those two, the main focus of this game is Summoner's Rift and always will be.

adc

12-31-2012

We don't talk about Magma Chambers here.

Broken Soldier

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFeather21 View Post
I'd much rather them balance the game continually and get to it in 6 months - 2 years rather than have them put all of their focus into a new map. (I haven't even heard of it?) We already have Dominon, TT, and now the TT rework. Even with those two, the main focus of this game is Summoner's Rift and always will be.
Don't forget about proving grounds

Magma Chamber was a map that was announced to be under development quite some time ago. With all the threads that exist similar to this one I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

No biggie, not trying to call you out or anything, just surprised to hear that lol

The Shmoo Rider

05-23-2013

They shoulda really realeases this map. SR gets kind of boring after a while. Besides, if you see the concept art it looks really cool. I think Riot should restart this project. It would make so many people happy. I mean who wouldn't want another 5v5 map?

Dark Satvik

05-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shmoo Rider View Post
They shoulda really realeases this map. SR gets kind of boring after a while. Besides, if you see the concept art it looks really cool. I think Riot should restart this project. It would make so many people happy. I mean who wouldn't want another 5v5 map?
Stop necro. BTW, they will release it just before season 4.