Can i get banned for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melting Rain

12-31-2012

my mid lane flamed me for an entire game because i wasn't able to carry him ... (lol) anyways, after the flame fest, i just hit the mute button, his friend proceeded to tell the entire enemy team and ours to report me for refusing to communicate which is, technically, what i was doing. can i get banned?

Sephrinx

12-31-2012

If you get into the tribunal, you can get banned for anything, and nothing. As long as people report you, even for no reason, you will most likely get banned. Tribunal is a joke and like 90% of all cases result in punishment. Whether or not it is deserving.

LogicalTautology

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
If you get into the tribunal, you can get banned for anything, and nothing. As long as people report you, even for no reason, you will most likely get banned. Tribunal is a joke and like 90% of all cases result in punishment. Whether or not it is deserving.
That is completely untrue on every level. Please stop spreading lies, misinformation, and fear-mongering.

OP: No, of course you won't get banned.

OriginalJack

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turker75 View Post
my mid lane flamed me for an entire game because i wasn't able to carry him ... (lol) anyways, after the flame fest, i just hit the mute button, his friend proceeded to tell the entire enemy team and ours to report me for refusing to communicate which is, technically, what i was doing. can i get banned?
I've never actually punished anybody that was reported for refusing to communicate so I would say it's unlikely. Also just because somebody on your team says to report somebody doesn't mean that the other team is going to do it. I never report anybody just because the enemy team says to.

Just FYI you might get better responses to this on the tribunal forums.

Demither

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
How incredibly cynical of you.

To the OP, I sincerely doubt you'll get banned for that. I'd definitely pardon that case. You really didn't do anything wrong. The mute button is there for a reason, and it takes a LOT of reports to get into the Tribunal anyway. Don't let it get to you.

Jayfeather

12-31-2012

For good measure, it would be a very good idea to mention in chat that you have muted them for continual flaming so the person deciding punish or pardon will know you just didn't want to be abused.

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turker75 View Post
Friend ban you or not? please tell me..if you banned because you said nothing .... I will help to complain.. because I banned for saying "noob".. ok I did not agree but no problem... but if you will say nothing banned.. I think this is the last straw.. this game is anything.. and people who are in the tribunal must be left to fuk.. ban and stop for anything.. show me link of ur case man plz..

XxNoWorryxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

if you really ban for nothing... i help u i post in all forum on the world.. people who run this game are boys/girls of 10 years old.. and administrators do not care the people who actually make the game

XxNoWorryxX

12-31-2012

I believe that people are into the forums have much "power".. Always pay attention to the post are made by the same people.. I'm on the forum because I am banned.. otherwise would be playing.. is the first time i enter the forum from I play this game..I do not care about the forum or what they think.. but I'm banned and I have nothing to do..

EternalLoL

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
That is completely untrue on every level. Please stop spreading lies, misinformation, and fear-mongering.

OP: No, of course you won't get banned.
No, it's 100% true. People don't tell others about the true so that ignorant people like you don't say anything about it.