Taric Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyChalice

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Yeah Taric needs a visual upgrade. I agree. I like the Chinese art too.
No pls no.. I don't want him looking like an animu character I like him as he is(as much as I like anime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
how about making him the fabulous black guy he was at the beginning.
He wasn't black from the beginning hes had the same character model from the start. Stop bein rasis

Splinterheart

01-15-2013

Anyone else who saw this post from dev tracker and thought it was an announcement for the next visual upgrade? ): I did...

Rico Devega

01-15-2013

If you do an art remake, can he PLEASE have his dance remade to something done by the Village People? He's an 80's fabulous man, I'm sure he's heard of them!

Prince Kassad

01-15-2013

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO!!! If you whitewash Taric like in the Chinese art I will be very upset!

Taric is supposed to be a fabulous brown/olive-skinned champion! He is named after the Arab word for hammer, Tariq! If you turn him into an ambiguously white, anime-style pretty boy I will be furious and probably never play him again out of resentment! Just make him taller and less cartoony looking with more realistic gems and armor. He is supposed to be big and buff like a medieval knight, not look like a Backstreet Boy!

Prince Kassad

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
No pls no.. I don't want him looking like an animu character I like him as he is(as much as I like anime)

He wasn't black from the beginning hes had the same character model from the start. Stop bein rasis
Well, in his original splash art he definitely had darker skin less European facial features than he does in his current splash art. But he still looks like a person of color to an extent. We can all agree that the Chinese art is terrible; it makes him look completely emo.

LadySilvara

01-15-2013

Regardless of what they else they do, they really should change the particles on the Fifth Age skin to pink. At least his ult.

Anarchiszm

01-15-2013

Quote:

Thanks for posting in the thread everyone, I also appreciate somebody from Riot posting in it, which helps to draw more attention, and confirms that riot is aware of my point/issue raised, as well as the community in general.

Gabi

01-15-2013

I've gotta say, as one of the most useful supports in the game (and frequently played, too) Taric doesn't exactly look the part.

A visual upgrade and hopefully splash reworks would be incredible, because the Chinese splash is simply outrageous.

Upvoted, I'd love to see this happen.

TRIDENT Lou

01-16-2013

bump

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I want my Taric to have pink particles.

It would make my week.