Consider some skin rework and new skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FQVBSina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Before that, consider Safari Caitlyn becoming a legacy skin, perhaps it is time for the other ones such as Firefox Ahri to follow suit as well?

Please consider new Miss Fortune skins with no piggy tails, I am not a total expert but I have a few things to say about the piggy tails. Miss Fortune is an experienced fighter and that does not go along with the piggy tails that represent innocence and youth.

Caitlyn's classic artwork is getting really dull-looking compared to the others. I know you have a lot at hand, I am just suggesting to renew the classic Caitlyn artwork.

Just on a side note, Xin Zhao's face in all the skins except for Warring Kingdoms look really stressed and forgive my use of words, idiot-like. The Warring Kingdoms skin completely changed Xin Zhao and you cannot relate the two if you don't play league of legends.

LPL YoonaSNSD

02-23-2013

I think caitlyn's classic skin does need a renew.

LPL YoonaSNSD

02-23-2013

I do also think that Caitlyn's classic artwork needs a renewal

Silvertalon215

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

dunno why they didn't just use the chinese art. Her face is very mannish in our classic version