You can literally lose bot zero times; you can even have several bot caps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

12-30-2012

But if your team loses, you've suddenly been losing bot all game long.

Also, the teammate shoving all the blame on you is usually Ezreal.

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Playing the bot lane role is like being a kicker in the NFL. Success is expected and any failure is obvious. If you want your mistakes to have anonymity then go top, but you're leaving your fate, in part, to how well your teammate handles the bottom lane.

A Slime Appears

12-31-2012

Nothing depresses me more in this game than holding bot down, taking their bot, making it 1v2 or more bot, and my team still not taking windmill.

hotfire

12-31-2012

Right, or when you get ganked and someone else goes "bot needs switch"

Stark Midnight

12-31-2012

Lol this is the reason i almost always go bot, if you go bot you have the highest chance to carry your team. Learn bot and master it. Also don't listen to people who blame everything on bot, they are probably the same people who call top the firrst second they get into lobby lol.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
Lol this is the reason i almost always go bot, if you go bot you have the highest chance to carry your team. Learn bot and master it. Also don't listen to people who blame everything on bot, they are probably the same people who call top the firrst second they get into lobby lol.
don't forget the ones thta miserably fail at topa fter calling it because they hve tunnel vision and keep diving 1v3 on the enemy top point.

V y

12-31-2012

In an extent it is. Once top is taken, they would usually go back or gank bot.

Ahlen

12-31-2012

I know I just lost a game after going 8-0 as Vi vs an Ahri bot. Team still lost.

They just couldn't get top, even though I kept pulling 2-3 people bot to take theirs back.

AK47WOLF

12-31-2012

The game is won or lost by bot 90% of games. If you can't stand that burden, don't take it upon yourself.

Ahlen

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
The game is won or lost by bot 90% of games. If you can't stand that burden, don't take it upon yourself.
Way to read the topic chief.