darius ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst1c View Post
look closely at the beginning of the fight. Darius is level 17 and nidalee is level 15 with no defensive items.

But wait

Her spear is not on cooldown and yet she does not use it on darius despite the fact that she's building AP

But wait!

She transforms and attacks darius who is 2 levels ahead of her at melee range like a fool

BUT OMFG WAIT

annie and chogath are here but the ap nid, a support pusher champ, decided to 1v1 darius at melee range before they could arrive using attacks that scale with AD!!!!!!!!

ERMAGERD WAIT
she had 58 cs at 34 minutes in and wanted to fight ****ing darius?

O...M...F...G wait............
nid ****ing transformed just as she enters MAXIMUM ****ING DAMAGE RANGE ON DECIMATE yet continues to attack seeing that annie and chogath, both more qualified to fight darius, are closing in with no problems at full hp.

But then darius has his pull but...

OMFHGLJHHJN:AJD WTF
its cougar mode nid! she escapes with ease! Even if she couldn't you could always flash

oh wait...........
nid 1v1'd darius with flash down, gj nid.

Only one thing counters darius and that's common ****ing sense!

Rokoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

And CerealBoxOfDoom is my new hero.

sunny4084

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Congrats on not buying any armor against a Darius.
congrats 1k true damage op gg armor u say???

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny4084 View Post
congrats 1k true damage op gg armor u say???
what good is 1k true damage if you still have 1500 hp...

Crimson5pheonix

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst1c View Post
yeah im sorry i just got killed by non fed darius in 1.74 sec from full health the ult did 948 true dmg which was 52% of my health!! . since when has that been OK RIOT???!
Darius only did middling damage on his team. The AD carry and the Xin Xhao vastly outdamaged him. The Xin Xhao with fewer items.

The enemy team didn't have a team comp, your team did. You should have won, but your team was too derpy. They probably thought Darius was the threat considering how many more deaths he had compared to everyone else on that team.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheld View Post
Darius destroys me on a every game I play against him even with my 200 armor build

all they need to do is make sure that his ult deals regular attack damage and not true damage so it wont ignore the thousands of gold i put into armor

he is a hard counter to anyone who spends lots of money on armor because an AD champ shouldn't be able to hit almost 1000 damage in one hit and then have it ready to go again because it has no cooldown. I mean really how hard is it to last hit someone with a 1000 true damage attack
You mean like how ahri ignores your armor and does tons of true damage to you?

Autocthon

01-01-2013

RIOT flat stated that darius is balanced (ult included)

/thread

Crimson5pheonix

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post
RIOT flat stated that darius is balanced (ult included)

/thread
Sauce plox? I want it to rub in scrubs faces >: D

Ebertine

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Congrats on not buying any armor against a Darius.
You missed the point. The entire damage was done by his Ult. How would armor help in that situation? That wouldn't mitigate it at all.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebertine View Post
You missed the point. The entire damage was done by his Ult. How would armor help in that situation? That wouldn't mitigate it at all.
Darius would have just died if that were the case. As would have annie.

But as you can clearly see, darius had to combo into this. Even with nidalees help he still needed a moment to kill her with his ult.