darius ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catalyst1c

12-31-2012

yes a support in bot build against a top laner. ok will do!

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst1c View Post
yes a support in bot build against a top laner. ok will do!
When you don't have armor, of course Tanky DPS are going to rape you, are you saying they shouldn't do damage when they stack damage?

catalyst1c

12-31-2012

you just cant admit that u can't build against everyone at once and that killing some one in that much time is a little much for a bruiser??? Even that much true damage?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
you just cant admit that u can't build against everyone at once and that killing some one in that much time is a little much for a bruiser??? Even that much true damage?
You can't, you can choose to build damage or tanky support items, you choose damage, he raped you. Also, without the stacks, the true damage of that move is rather low, in fact, without the stacks, Olaf's E does more damage then his ulti.

Zombiemaster

12-31-2012

Quote:
yeah im sorry i just got killed by non fed darius in 1.74 sec from full health the ult did 948 true dmg which was 52% of my health!! . since when has that been OK RIOT???!
I'm sorry, but if Darius is doing that much damage in that short of time, he HAD to have been fed or extremely farmed. Either that or you were severely underleveled.

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Quote:
Your team can.
If you don't need tenacity or are getting it from somewhere else, the Ninja tabby is a great anti-AD item. Also, your support (or jungle tank) should ALWAYS build agies -> bulwark. The MR aura is amazing. Even building full out damage, these things help. Also, depending on your role you should be getting a frozen mallet or Crystal Scepter. Those are good even if there is no Darius, but if they have a darius and someone on your team is spamming slows... yeah, Darius is shut down.

deadheld

12-31-2012

Darius destroys me on a every game I play against him even with my 200 armor build

all they need to do is make sure that his ult deals regular attack damage and not true damage so it wont ignore the thousands of gold i put into armor

he is a hard counter to anyone who spends lots of money on armor because an AD champ shouldn't be able to hit almost 1000 damage in one hit and then have it ready to go again because it has no cooldown. I mean really how hard is it to last hit someone with a 1000 true damage attack

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheld View Post
Darius destroys me on a every game I play against him even with my 200 armor build

all they need to do is make sure that his ult deals regular attack damage and not true damage so it wont ignore the thousands of gold i put into armor

he is a hard counter to anyone who spends lots of money on armor because an AD champ shouldn't be able to hit almost 1000 damage in one hit and then have it ready to go again because it has no cooldown. I mean really how hard is it to last hit someone with a 1000 true damage attack
I'm confused.
How did he stick on you? in a 1v1 he has no ability to get to you. I mean, unless you let him. His only mechanic is that pull, and you can force him to use it early or let you walk away.

In a team fight, I suppose if it's a pug all doing standard pug mistakes, darius can just walk around dropping people with no worries, but most of the games I'm in, he's either taken all the ADC's kills and has now become the FF target, or he didn't, and he dies shortly after the ADC

Rokoma

12-31-2012

Darius is easily countered by a Warden's Mail. It's a simple, relatively cheap armor item. It counters a lot of bruisers. Use it. It is your friend.

Zombiemaster

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheld View Post

No he doesn't hard counter anyone who gets a lot of armor. Sure his ult can do a lot of damage, but the more armor you have, the longer it takes for him to get you low enough to kill you with his ult. If he's building damage, sure it might not take long time to drop you due his passive armor pen, but then he will be quite squishy and will die quickly if you focus him correctly. If he's building defensive items, then it will take him quite a long time to get you low enough because he will have little damage.