Elo boosting...why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TreemeisterLOL

01-01-2013

Why do people do this? They really want to pay like 50 bucks to have someone carry them to the elo they "deserve"? real? If you belong at 2k elo then you would be able to get that elo without the help of others. I am 1k elo and climbing and understand that I make mistakes that caused me to get here, but the fact that I am climbing just shows that I am improving. I would never pay for some guy to boost my elo just so that I can drop back down, I rather gain the elo, and fight for every point and learn as I go up, rather than just say "omfg noobs elo hell riot pl0x" and then spend a ton of money for somebody to boost me. One of the main arguements from people who get boosted is that they really deserved the higher elo and are dropped because of bad teams and trolls. I dont get how if they deserve higher elo, they cant just get them selves there. In other words, if you belong at 2k elo, then how come you need someone else to get you there?

Cenerae

01-01-2013

Some people are so convinced that they're gods at the game and it's their 'noob team mates' who ALWAYS make them lose.

I imagine someone like that would be arrogant and stupid enough to pay for someone to boost them. And then of course, they promptly lose a bunch of games when they get there. Obviously, because their team's bad.

TreemeisterLOL

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Some people are so convinced that they're gods at the game and it's their 'noob team mates' who ALWAYS make them lose.

I imagine someone like that would be arrogant and stupid enough to pay for someone to boost them. And then of course, they promptly lose a bunch of games when they get there. Obviously, because their team's bad.
yeah I find it funny and sad at the same time. I can honestly say that I am at my elo because of placement matches, but I am climbing. I imagine at the end of this seasson I will ifind my self around gold, I am not a plat or diamond player, that is for sure, but when I go 18 and 5, 12 and 1 etc tc in ranked and I can carry a team with 2 disconnects I kind of feel better than my elo lol

Greenlee19

01-01-2013

I can somewhat see where the "noob team" could come in cus obviously you can't 1v5 the enemy team and obviously low Elo you get a lot of trolls but I can still agree with you. Level your Elo yourself fight through and report all trolls and you will get to your true elo