Why doesn't Riot listen to "flip the s" suggestion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealBOBDOLE

01-02-2013

I would just like to say, the map should be flippable, but not for the purpose of camera lock or not camera lock. the top team is at a slight disadvantage because the hud is on the bottom and is unmovable. Therefore there are 3 large gaps where top team cant put their cursor to aim. They are the champ stats, the skills, and the mini map. This is dumb. if they wont make map flippable, then make hud movable. that simple.

Niiko The Goat

01-02-2013

Instead of flipping the map, they could just enable an option to change the HUD's position to the top of the screen, which is by far, much easier than to flip the entire map...

I'd like to know how do lefties feel about playing purple (especially the ones that use the mouse with their left hand), it could maybe be a problem for right-handed people (the majority) to play purple cause the cursor tends to be around the left side of the screen, and that makes us feel awkward without us realizing why....

I play locked, I just can't get used to move the camera cause it bothers me to move the cursor all over the place, especially when there's action....but that's my own problem, not Riot's and I can't really think of a better way to control the camera.

hellaconia

01-10-2013

Everybody says "lock your camera" but what they fail to realize is that it still isn't fair. Blue side doesn't have to unlock their camera if they don't want to but purple does. Blue side can be used by both while purple doesn't have the same option. Another thing they could do is have the bottom used just for UI and reposition your character up a little so each side has the same visual. I might not like playing like that but it is another option. Also they could rotate it a tad so that it is horizontal like TT. That seams like the easiest way to make everyone happy. In TT it really doesn't matter what side you are on and if they rotated it it would be the same for SR

KnightxSScarlett

01-10-2013

You have to play unlocked, blue side or not. If you play locked on blue, you suffer the same disadvantage of playing locked on purple.