Any one seen Syndra lately?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helter Kremlin

01-10-2013

I saw her when she first came out, not a whole lot, but here and there durring the first week and I haven't seen her since.

Why is she not getting much play? I bought her to see what she was like yesterday and she seems like a good champion. Is my assumption wrong? If so, what is the reason for her non-play?

Does she fall off late? Does she have no early game? What is it about her?

G0dHand

01-10-2013

Phantomlord plays sindra almost every game, he crushes with her and shes a deff nuke on 1 champ. also you can make plays stealing buffs with her ability and a well placed ward!

with her cc and ability to deal massive damage i think shes a solid champ especially in team fights, i just think shes has a higher skill cap which scares away some players. why not play karthus n press r?

Retto112

01-10-2013

I recently bought her and play her every now and then. She's really fun and extremely powerful once gotten the hang of. Her combo is devastating and she can melt squishy carries before they know what's hit um. I think we don't see her much because of the learning curve associated with her. It took me a few matches before I consistently had a positive record with her, and even then I found myself getting more assists than kills. (Her skills are easy to miss and the damage of her ult is easily misjudged if you can't keep track of all the orbs you have out.)