Most consistent support champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runa44

01-10-2013

Just wondering who are the best supports to have on hand for ranked? I have the op ones just in case they don't get banned and taric. Who should I get next? Friends have recommended me lulu or Leona but I want some more input

LogicalTautology

01-10-2013

Rough order imo: Blitz, Ali, Taric, Leona, Janna, Sona, Lulu, Nami, Zyra.

adc

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
Rough order imo: Blitz, Ali, Taric, Leona, Janna, Sona, Lulu, Nami, Zyra.
In terms of consistency across all players, I've found that Taric, Sona and Nunu (in no particular order) are the three supports that people tend to do best with.

I've played with one really good janna, and I never see nami or zyra. Can't really comment on lulu - I barely even know what her skills do, lol.

That said, in terms of which supports I personally like the most, it depends on my ADC. In general:

Nunu, Leona, Taric, Blitz (that's right, he's not my first), Sona.

Retto112

01-10-2013

I'm personally in love with Nami at the moment. She meshes well with a lot of ADC's, her stun and ult are amazing cc spells, and her heal can turn the tides in team fights. Pun intended...

Runa44

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
In terms of consistency across all players, I've found that Taric, Sona and Nunu (in no particular order) are the three supports that people tend to do best with.

I've played with one really good janna, and I never see nami or zyra. Can't really comment on lulu - I barely even know what her skills do, lol.

That said, in terms of which supports I personally like the most, it depends on my ADC. In general:

Nunu, Leona, Taric, Blitz (that's right, he's not my first), Sona.
hmm I totally skipped over nunu why do you recommend him so highly?

LogicalTautology

01-10-2013

Yup. Totally forgot Nunu.
He's needed if you ever Support an ADC playing Ashe/Cait/Kog/Vayne.

Mageinta Warrior

01-10-2013

If you just play Soraka every game, you should be fine as long as you don't have suicidal adc. "ZOMG HEAL!" (20 second cooldown fellahs)

LogicalTautology

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
If you just play Soraka every game, you should be fine as long as you don't have suicidal adc. "ZOMG HEAL!" (20 second cooldown fellahs)
Soraka is the worst Support in the game right now, and it's not particularly close. She's been nerfed to hell and back, and pretty much auto-loses laning phase.

adc

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa44 View Post
hmm I totally skipped over nunu why do you recommend him so highly?
His snowball and his bloodboil. Just so ****ing stupidly good. His W is 2k gold worth of AS, plus 15% MS (too lazy to calculate the gold value). His E is basically the same, only it's a debuff to the enemy carry.

He's just SO good. If you have nunu support and you lose early game trades, you're doing it wrong. Even Vayne should trade fairly evenly when bloodboil and snowball come in.

G0dHand

01-10-2013

the most consistant support with a splash of sustain gank prevention and kill potential is Traic. his stun can lock down a kill, prevent a gank and with his ult he can power a your adc up to make things happen in lane, as you lean more to kill side you can look at a leona, or more sustain you can lean towards a nami or soraka. but middle of the road best solid pick support has to be taric. he has the hitghest win rate amongst supports and he is played most frequently. his skill cap is low with no skill shots. overall solid pick.

Give em the OL RAZZLE DAZZLE!

besides taric, LU LU hands down, you can mak her poke, or max her shield, her cc is fantastic and you can really make plays with her ulty and bait fights or tower dives