Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona + Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrête

12-31-2012

Well while a red is replying...Is Riot planning on anything more for the lore? I hate the Journal of Justice got canceled.

Tenyx

12-31-2012

Well if Riot won't produce lore, we will!

Moneys

12-31-2012

****in neckbeards, i hate em.

The Nice Boat

12-31-2012

Holy hell, I got a feel.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-31-2012

Quote:
Arrête:
Well while a red is replying...Is Riot planning on anything more for the lore? I hate the Journal of Justice got canceled.

That's really a question for the Creative Designers. I work with the department a lot but they have their own initiatives and timelines. I'm really not sure what they are enough to make an educated statement. I think what we saw with the Shadow Isles is a good indicator of what's to come, but there are indeed efforts to figuring out the best delivery mechanisms and cadences. I myself am not completely up on any larger plans, I can only comment on what I work on directly with them.

Larcent

12-31-2012

I do wonder if Rakkor culture even has a place for concepts like "love" or "affection." There must be a huge pressure to breed, given that they deliberately slaughter half their children. But in a culture like that, I wonder if there isn't a lot of dismissal of actual affection as an unnecessary burden that could inhibit breeding.

And now I imagine Pantheon must be under a LOT of pressure to father children, given his prominence, regardless of how he feels about it.

Pulsative

12-31-2012

IronStylus! Thank god you are here! I found a horrible bug on forums! I can upvote this thread only once!

Acid Reigns

12-31-2012

I think Pantheon needs an IronStylus skin for this to happen. :P

Story is great though, please write more :3

Lvl 8 Psyduck

12-31-2012

I felt someone in the inside

Akapish

12-31-2012

I could use some bread right about now.