Leona + Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrête

12-31-2012

Well while a red is replying...Is Riot planning on anything more for the lore? I hate the Journal of Justice got canceled.

Tenyx

12-31-2012

Well if Riot won't produce lore, we will!

Moneys

12-31-2012

****in neckbeards, i hate em.

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Holy hell, I got a feel.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-31-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrte View Post
Well while a red is replying...Is Riot planning on anything more for the lore? I hate the Journal of Justice got canceled.
That's really a question for the Creative Designers. I work with the department a lot but they have their own initiatives and timelines. I'm really not sure what they are enough to make an educated statement. I think what we saw with the Shadow Isles is a good indicator of what's to come, but there are indeed efforts to figuring out the best delivery mechanisms and cadences. I myself am not completely up on any larger plans, I can only comment on what I work on directly with them.

Larcent

12-31-2012

I do wonder if Rakkor culture even has a place for concepts like "love" or "affection." There must be a huge pressure to breed, given that they deliberately slaughter half their children. But in a culture like that, I wonder if there isn't a lot of dismissal of actual affection as an unnecessary burden that could inhibit breeding.

And now I imagine Pantheon must be under a LOT of pressure to father children, given his prominence, regardless of how he feels about it.

Pulsative

12-31-2012

IronStylus! Thank god you are here! I found a horrible bug on forums! I can upvote this thread only once!

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I think Pantheon needs an IronStylus skin for this to happen. :P

Story is great though, please write more :3

Lvl 8 Psyduck

12-31-2012

I felt someone in the inside

Akapish

12-31-2012

I could use some bread right about now.