Leona + Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JuniorFisherman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

That is just so cute, bump this thread until Valentine's day, or necro this threat later.

Guerilla Gorilla

12-31-2012

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lattice Enthalpy

12-31-2012

;_;

Your Persona

12-31-2012

I feel I should point out that a Red, admittedly I'm not sure which, actually stated that there is no romantic affection between Leona and Pantheon.

However, that doesn't stop there from being friendly/familial affection. That's the vibe I got reading through the first part.

Withportals

12-31-2012

Too cute

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-31-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
I feel I should point out that a Red, admittedly I'm not sure which, actually stated that there is no romantic affection between Leona and Pantheon.

However, that doesn't stop there from being friendly/familial affection. That's the vibe I got reading through the first part.
That'd be this red probably

Anywhoozle..

What interests me in this sort of story is a continuing theme that people seem to attach to. Leona, that she's sought after but never quite returning of the affections. In my eyes this stands pretty true with where I think we want to go with her. Pantheon might indeed have a deep love for her, something not obvious or overt written into the lore, but Leona is otherwise oblivious or, dunno the right word to use, "pure", to show interest.

I sort of view Leona in this odd puritanical nature, sort of "above it all" concerning mortal love affairs. That's not to say she's ambivalent, I think her Solari calling just tends to trump a lot of her emotions concerning romance, but the human urge can always be calling. Personally I like that because it causes tension with her, Diana and Pantheon. I can see some pretty cool stories coming out of that triangle. I can see alliances and other turns. I'd love to see if we can flesh it out more.

I like that people glom onto things we've been able to subtly plant or hint at. It can be hard to solidify story sometimes when you're dealing with this many main characters. I'm glad players can fill in the blanks which we try to leave room for.

DmG KIV

12-31-2012

Right in the feels...

Męw

12-31-2012

I crie evry tiem

julianjuvenile

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergusMacBolg View Post
B'awwwww. The Artisan of War has a heart of gold. :3
they removed it from the game so does this mean his love for leona went with it? D:

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
That'd be this red probably

Anywhoozle..

What interests me in this sort of story is a continuing theme that people seem to attach to. Leona, that she's sought after but never quite returning of the affections. In my eyes this stands pretty true with where I think we want to go with her. Pantheon might indeed have a deep love for her, something not obvious or overt written into the lore, but Leona is otherwise oblivious or, dunno the right word to use, "pure", to show interest.

I sort of view Leona in this odd puritanical nature, sort of "above it all" concerning mortal love affairs. That's not to say she's ambivalent, I think her Solari calling just tends to trump a lot of her emotions concerning romance, but the human urge can always be calling. Personally I like that because it causes tension with her, Diana and Pantheon. I can see some pretty cool stories coming out of that triangle. I can see alliances and other turns. I'd love to see if we can flesh it out more.

I like that people glom onto things we've been able to subtly plant or hint at. It can be hard to solidify story sometimes when you're dealing with this many main characters. I'm glad players can fill in the blanks which we try to leave room for.
When reading this for a second I felt like Riot cared about lore again..